Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$99
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$104
US$79
US$96
US$93
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$151
US$132
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$96
  • Breakfast included
US$384
TripAdvisor
1,082 results
All reviewsnight lifesky gardennice hotelhear the musicnoisy at nightparty goersquiet roomlight sleeperwalking distancecentral locationwelcome drinkeasy accesspleasant staynice poolpoppies lanebreakfast menuswimming pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a 2 week stay at The Harper, having stayed at the Grand Inna a few months before hand. We really liked the idea of the location and being $1200aud for two weeks with breakfast and a pool view room, thought we couldn’t go wrong.

Unfortunately, my heart sunk when we arrived on a Saturday night at around 7:30pm as we basically stopped at the Sky Garden and with the music and party goers, the noise was incredible.

We stayed positive, and as the F.O.H staff were lovely and the welcome drink delicious, hoped the rooms would be well sound proofed.
This wasn’t the case, we lasted 2 nights at The Harper (having bought earplugs for the second night).

However, the staff were very accommodating and moved us to a quieter room when requested at about 11:30pm the first night.

The breakfast included had a good selection and was tasty. The rooms were clean and although we had to call when our second room hadn’t been service for more toilet paper, the staff were prompt to fill this request. Beds were comfy and overall the rooms are quite modern.

If not for the noise, completely uncontrollable by the staff, we would have happily stayed for our planned two weeks. We did read reviews prior to booking but unfortunately nothing really explained the intensity of the noise.

Overall, I think this hotel is perfect for young travelers looking to party. The location is great for that or even very short staying travelers.

I’d also like to thank the F.O.M Kadek Budiarsana and the staff for being so understanding and helpful with our cancellation of booking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HarperKuta, General Manager at Harper Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Holly-Mai93,

I would like to thank you for choosing Harper Kuta Bali to stay on your recent holiday in Bali and for taking your time to share a nice review . I am thrilled to read your gracious review that you had magnificent stay at our hotel, you thoroughly enjoyed our facilities and services rendered by our dedicated staff. You loved the breakfast and also the ambiance in the hotel. I trust your recommendation about our service and facilities will be inspiring fellow travelers. Look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Many thanks and have a nice day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We checked in on 26th for 3 night. I went with mother and father. Great hotel great location great lobby. Upon check in we informed my mother needs the breakfast take away as we will leave early morning for a nusa penida tour. Reception people noted down.

Next morning when me and father after having breakfast down at 6.20am asked the night manager probably who was in a black attire and his name starts with C ( cnt remember his full name ) asked for the breakfast to be packed for my mother simply rudely replied ' WE CNT GET U A BREAKFAST PACK DONE IT IS NOTOUR PROBLEM'. I got fuious but didnt show it and informed that we already told uponcheck in that we need one breakfast pack, he replied again rudely 'THAT IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY'.

I asked mother down for the food and ignored this mess.

I wont forget this bitter experience and wont come back and stay in this hotel. Otherwise good hotel great big clean rooms, rest staffs r nice. They helped us when we complained ac not working, sent people to fix it right away.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Rudro B,

It was with great pleasure to welcoming you in Harper Kuta Bali. I am truly disappointed to learn that we were not able to meet your expectation on your recent stay. We take any feedback seriously for improvement, we will investigate to the department concern for your special request and we take this matter seriously because this is not the service we will offer to our guest.
If and when your travels bring you this way please reach out to me in advance so I can ensure you have experience and we get the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Many thanks and have a great day ahead!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Harper By Aston (Kuta) has literally won my heart. Location is the greatest advantage and of course the ever courteous and most welcoming staff I have ever experienced. Always smiling, warm and alway greeting the guests, all the time. Their welcome drink - pineapple juice mixed with coconut fluid - is just amazing. Supremely refreshing!

The centre of attraction - Kuta, the most happening town in Bali - is right there. Kuta beach is also a 5 minute walk from the back lanes of the hotel.

Hotel is nicely appointed and very well kept. Pool is also open till 10pm, which really helps to cool down in the late hours after the day-long tours. Their restaurant, Rustik, serves the buffet breakfast, which is also very well spread out with assorted items to relish.

I loved my stay here and my family too enjoyed the hospitality the most.

Keep up the good work and keep smiling, always. Your warmth is so infectious!

If I visit Bali again, Harper by Aston will be my only choice.

Thank you, team Harper.

Cheers!

Anil Bisht

Room Tip: Choose Deluxe room. It is spacious, nicely appointed and comforting.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anil_Bisht,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor and for highlighting our strategic location in the heart of Kuta area which is surrounded by many clubs, restaurants,bars and clubs.
Looking forward for your return visit in the nearest future.

Best regards,
Bandisa Sastika | General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stay here for 2 nights on early April 2018.
Location wise its right in the heart of Kuta. In Legian street not far from the Bali bombing monument. A lot of pub, bar, restaurant, massage parlour etc around it. The only problem for being right in the heart place of interest is the traffic. To reach the hotel by car you need to be passion with the traffic in legian street.
I stay in Deluxe room during my stay here. It is massive in space and I totally loved it.
A large screen 42 inches tv for entertainment and my room facing directly to the pool with a balcony to sit and relax. I love the ambience here. The room makes you think twice just to leave and go outside.
Its also has a large sliding door and window make the room feel so bright at day. You always want sunshine and light during your tropical holiday aren't you.
Breakfast is quite vary and tasty. And the price for additional breakfast also very reasonable. Very good price in my opinion.
Staff also very helpful especially the security that always remind you to be careful with your belonging when you go outside (crowded place like legian street can be interesting for pickpocket).
One thing to note here is although its located near the bar and pub, when you are inside the hotel and in your room, there is barely any noise so you can get a nice rest at night.
I think this hotel really worth the money and need to be considered when you are looking for place to stay in this area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HarperKuta, General Manager at Harper Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wayan_adisaputra,

Thank you for choosing Bali Harper Kuta Bali for your holiday in Bali. I am grateful to read overall you enjoyed the time you spent at our hotel, your positive comment about the professional service rendered by our staff is indeed motivating the entire team.
We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Many thanks and have a great day ahead!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel for those who like to be in the center, nice workers I specially want to thank Eka and hers restaurant personnel, they treated me so kindly making me feeling at home.
Only complain is about food, which is good but restricted in choice, to be an international offer they should include bacon, ham and others pork’s products as any tradition and religious habit can be followed. The hotel’s audience is absolutely international, so I believe is a duty to accomplish any requests.
Anyway for the place where it is and the service they offer I will give them four full stars.
Thanks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
HarperKuta, General Manager at Harper Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Bruno S,

Thank you for staying with us in Harper Kuta Bali and for giving us the perfect review
Guest satisfaction is our most priority and I am glad to hear that our services could leave such deep impression to you. Your review will help many travelers to find the perfect accommodation in the most happening area in Kuta.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Many thanks with kind regards.

Bandisa Sastika | General Manager.