All reviews dala spa deluxe villa private pool the hustle and bustle kitchen area free afternoon tea spacious bedroom dressing room insect spray bbq dinner monkey forest beautiful property staff was very friendly and helpful perfect stay star service noise luxury
Reviewed 17 June 2012

As I sit and write this review in my very own private villa, with an amazing private pool and superb landscape, I'm just speechless on how spectacular villa de daun is. Let's be serious, every accommodation has its ups and downs, but here, it's just bliss, could not fault a thing! The main highlight of this wonderful hideaway, is the friendly and polite staff.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Loved every second of my stay at Villa de daun. The staff were extremely friendly and made you feel so welcome. The villa itself was just beautiful. Great breakfast and dinner also and restaurant. The best service I have ever had and every cent was worth the stay. Great location, close to everything you need. Set in a bustling part of town, you would never think so as it is away from the road in its own little sanctuary. What more can I say? Amazing.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Staff also our poor English, contact me with a smile that was very good.
Despite close from the main street, very quiet, was a pleasant environment.
Because two people chartered a villa, without having to worry about even a glance, a great time was spend in two.

Room Tip: ・For male clients, if you have shaving, better. ・If there is light on top of the dresser, better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2012

From the first moment we arrived we were greeted warmly and with such beautiful etiquette and friendliness that continued until the very moment we left. Villa De Daun is a peaceful oasis set amongst busy Legian. You really won't want to leave your villa. Our villa was huge with the most comfortable king size bed and long, fab pillows. The surround sound system and big flat screen television were extra luxuries. The huge sunken bath and huge shower and bathroom were amazing and looked over our private pool and courtyard. Our fully equipped outdoor kitchen with gas cookers was fabulous, but with such an amazing butler and staff we didn't need to prepare anything ourselves. I was really grateful for that! We took great advantage of the Dala Spa treatments. The foot,balinese massage, scrub and petal bath we experienced were incredible. The pre spa honey tea is divine! We are certainly looking forward to going back and trying more treatments. The rooms are all individually themed with such amazing detail and are so lush.Our personal butler looked after our every wish. Every staff member was wonderful. The daily breakfast and afternoon tea included delicioustreats from their on site bakery! WIth such attention to detail we can't think of anything more we would have wished for. We can't wait to go back and spend a lengthier time there. Just delightful and blissful.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank honeybougie
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hi,
We spent our honeymoon in Bali. At first, we were confused. Me & my wife enjoy so much shopping & crowded area at near beach, but we want to stay at private villa just like at Ubud. After spending survey online, we decided to stay at Villa De Daun. Surprisingly, in the middle of busy area Legian, we can find a place at which so quiet, so much privacy, in which me & my wife enjoy so much our honeymoon.
Dala Spa is simply the best as well!! Definitely will come back again to this place next time!!
Keep it the good work guys!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple