Legian Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #101 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Just returned from a weeks holiday at Paradiso Legian. Thanks to George & his wonderful staff for looking after us. The Hotel is in a great location, walking distance to restaurants,shops,beach & bars. A money changer right next door who was great. The room we had right by the pool was perfect for my husband & I very clean& fresh towells everyday. The Restaurant "Bloody Sweet" has great food & drinks & some form of live entertainment every night. I love the Salt & Pepper Frog. Sudi did a great job looking after us in the restaurant always smiling & greeting her guests.
George goes out of his way to ensure his guests are welcomed & very well looked after ,knowing his guests names. I was lucky enough in April to be a test run for the now operating cooking Classes, it was heaps of fun & we got to eat our food. I will be back again in October.
Thanks George

Room Tip: One by the pool
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lmschick

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I travel on my own a lot and have stayed here a number of times. The staff are very cheerful and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Requests are attended to promptly. The manager George makes all the guests feel welcome.Unfortunately on one of my stays I became ill and had to go to hospital.When I returned the staff looked after me like family The location is excellent .
The pool and new restaurant are good,and the rate is very reasonable.I would never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Ewren N
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I have just returned from a wonderful week at the Legian Paradiso. Thanks to George and his wonderful staff for making my stay a very pleasant experience. I will Definately be staying there again. Very soon hopefully. The rooms are very clean! No request too much trouble for the very helpful staff. My sisters and I took part in the first cooking lessons to be held in the "Bloody Sweet" restaurant atthefeont of the hotel! An awesome experience! Thanks George.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times, and I have never been disappointed. I have travelled with family,friends and my own and every time has been awesome. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help in any way they can to make your stay perfect. The hotel is in a great location not far from anything, which makes travelling Bali easy. Rooms are cleaned every day and the grounds are immaculate. As always The Legian Paridiso has made a great holiday possible.

Room Tip: Deluxe Pool room is my favourite!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I've just returned from a week at the Paradiso and am about to book again for October. I had a wonderful time and my sisters and I were the first guests to take part in the hotel's new cooking school. We got to produce a meal alongside the chefs of the hotel and my Nasi Goreng passed the test with the hotel manager, George, being our food critic. It was a great experience and hopefully I can reproduce the dish as well at home. I can find nothing negative to say about this hotel at all - the management and staff are all very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The new sports bar and restaurant out the front is definitely "Bloody Sweet" and it's hard to go past the food served there. We ate there on a number of evenings and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to George and all his team. - Regards Anne Davis

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family