“Nice food, friendly staff”
Review of Nebula

Nebula
Ranked #42 of 1,114 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nebula’s local flavors is presented through ingredients and greatest hits of Indonesia, Thai, Vietnam, and Malaysian dishes
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Absolutely great! During our stay in Kuta everyday chilling and having nice food and cocktails in the rooftop bar. Burgers are delicious, even my friend have found a nice vegetarian options. Good choice of cocktails. Reasonable prices. Staff are lovely, atmosphere is awesome. For me is number one so far in Kuta. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

It's hard to come across a burger joint that has many vegetarian and vegan options but this place has got that sorted. My partner and I had a mixture of meals and shared including the mac and cheese and potato croquettes for entree and the shiitake mushroom tacos and the veggie burger. All the meals were amazing, service was great and fast considering how busy the place was and they had 2-1 cocktails. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The gorgeous restaurant! We went here with our friends and were glad to find such quiet and pleasant Burgerbar with wonderful service. I would admire all-embracing menu, where you can find dishes you like most. We ordered Meat and Nebula Rooster platters to share, Tappas and Pizzas, Chicken Little burger for the child. Everyone was happy to try these delicious dishes. The staff were polite and passion explaining every position in menu we asked. The service was fast and careful! It deserves the highest score from my friends and me! I would recommend this place to visit with children! Thanks a lot! We will come back again to try something new from the menu!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was really good, bacon perfectly crispy.
Juices and shakes more than recommended as well.
Fast service and really friendly people.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time yesterday. Best nachos I’ve ever had went back today for more! Lovely atmosphere and service.

Ashna D, Manager at Nebula, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Jonathan H,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We will make sure our amazing kitchen gets your feedback!
Next time try our meat platters, they are amazing too!

Have a great day,