HARRIS Hotel Kuta
US$116
US$105
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
US$163
US$135
US$227
US$153
US$83
  • Pool
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$111
US$96
US$96
HolidayInn.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$138
Priceline
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$79
Priceline
All reviewsnasi pedassimple roomrecommended hotelhigh floorsouvenir shopclose to the airportstrategic placebusiness hotelbali airporthalal foodfollowing morningevery eveningsafety boxhotel locatedbreakfast menupleasant staytwin beds
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Liked the cleanliness of the hotel, but catering to local taste only, very less indian and vegetarian options available. Also no shuttle service provided by the hotel for famous tourist attractions and nearby areas and markets.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liza I, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear sam_damn,

Thank you for staying with us during your vacation in Bali. We also like to thank for your review and feedback which is really valuable for us.
We took a note on vegetarian food and shuttle service availability and try as much as possible to provide these extended service to our valued guests in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Need to put information book about hotel and they services in the room,I get lost don't know the number to call reception and so on.
No soap,conditioner and cotton ball in the bathroom.
No extra blanket and pillow in the room.

Room Tip: Twin standard room
Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Debby M
Liza I, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Debby,

Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback is really valuable for our service improvement.
We are using one stop service system by dialling "0" for every service required by guests. This usually informed to all guests upon check in as part of our check in procedure. Deeply apologize if this information was not given to you upon check in. I will ensure that this policy is implemented at all time.
In the bathroom, we are providing our guests with Shampoo and Bathgel while the soap is placed on the plate near by the wash basin, we do not provide cotton ball in our standard amenities.
Extra blanket and pillows will always be provided upon guests request at no charge.
We wish to be able to host you again on your next visit to Bali. Please feel free to contact me should I could be of any assistance.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2016!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We could get a good price at Harris Hotel Raya Kuta covering complete facilities provided. The customer services were quite kind n friendly, like giving a welcoming drink when checking at first.. Coming into the room we're suddenly shocked coz getting twin beds, not the single one like what we expected previously. But it didn't matter anyway - comfortable enough. The bathroom's clea. We could also reach several tourism objects by not spending much time like visiting Kuta beach, Legian beach, Joger, Cafe n culinary stalks.. Thanks Harris Hotel Raya Kuta

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liza I, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Dear parasdy,

Thank you for staying in our hotel during your vacation in Bali and also big thank for taking the time to share your review.
We will make a note to spare our King Size Bed room for you on your next visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2016.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I arrived the hotel without reservation about 11 pm. I choose this hotel instead of the hotel next door, because I was sure the hotel have a better quality of product, which is true. But, not the service.
When I was check-in very late and exhausted, the staff assigned me at the room on the 5th floor at the back corner, which I do not mind since I do not want to argue. The Air Conditioner need to be improve, since I was sweating through the night.
I was ask for airport transfer, the staff was just say yes, without explaining any cost. When I had arrived at airport, the driver ask for transfer fee of Rp 90,000.- which I believe I can say for less then Rp. 20,000.- if I use meter taxi at 7.15 am.

Room Tip: Get as much and clear information before using the facility.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Satria W
Liza I, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Bp. Satria W,

First of all, we would like to thank for taking the time to share your review.
I deeply apologize to learn that your first experience in our hotel was not as expected. We should do better and improve our service to our guests.
For Airconditioning, the temperature can be adjusted according to guest preference in each room. Due to current high outside temperature in Bali, the room temperatue better to be set up as low as 18 degree then when the room is cold enough, guest can adjust the temperature higher.
Regarding airport transfer, it was in our policy to always inform the guests upfront about the price. I need to ensure that this policy is always be implemented and monitor it closely to avoid miscommunication.
Please feel free to contact me should you plan to have another visit to Bali in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel to experience our service improvement.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2016.

Liza Indira

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Recommended for people who donot like swimming because no swimming pool in this hotel. It is easy to get food around the hotel and it is nice to walk in the evening to go to Kuta Beach. Please change the towels with the white, clean new towels

Room Tip: Bed-sheet, pillow cover, and blanket are quite clean. Towel is quite dark, it is not white. Many small red ants on the table.
Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liza I, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Daisy T,

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Bali and big thank for the title of your review.
Your feedback is really valuable for us, for the towels, I apologize if the color was a bit down but I ensure they all clean and fresh. We are in the process of re-new all of our towels partially. We wish to be able to serve you better on your next visit to Bali and really looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
Please feel free to contact should I could be of any assistance.

Best regards,