All reviewsrooftop poolclose to the airportlippo mallkuta beachwalkable distancefirst trip to balispataxitubanindonesiaubud
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Closer to all shopping, restaurants, beach and other local attractions. Very good value for money. Staff are excellent and helpful. Food was amazing. They looked after my luggage while I was shopping, even after I finished my contract.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before a flight home. Our bed was one of the comfiest beds we came across on our travels! Staff were nice, the pool upstairs was a bit tired but still a nice thing to have if you’re staying around the hotel. There’s not too much to see in the surrounding area but that’s fine if you’re only staying a night. The one thing we weren’t too happy about when we arrived was that our room had a window but there was a brick wall built about a foot away from it and it was pitch black in the room even during the day. It actually worked out well for us in the end as there was no traffic noises from outside and we had an amazing night’s sleep. Would recommend this place for a short stay. You can also walk to the airport in 5 minutes so no need for a taxi there which is great

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Strategic location, nice breakfast, good service, and affordable price. But sadly the building kinda old, maybe its time to do some renovation? And please add more light on the hallway, I think its quite dark. Overall the hotel is very good, thanks :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Me and my husband stayed in J Boutique Hotel for about a week and everything went smoothly.

The hotel itself is clean and the reception is beautiful. The room is well decorated, but things look a bit worn out.

The swimming pool is very nice and was almost always for ourselves. They provide towels in the pool area.

This hotel is 5 minutes walking from Lippo Mall and 10 minutes walking from the beach, which I personally loved - especially for morning walks.
It's also very close to the airport.

The breakfast buffet is amazing and super convenient and the staff of the restaurant is super friendly.

The room is cleaned everyday and the cleaning staff is also very nice.

You can rent a motorcycle in the lobby but be aware - the deal they arranged me was not better than what you can get in the street. I paid almost the double I paid in Ubud and the motorcycle was way worse.
The fuel deposit came empty, completely dry (way beyond the red line warning) and I returned it with half deposit full.
The guy gave me two helmet options. One didn't had one of the stripes (it was completely useless) and the other was a crap - too old, too big (almost came out when I was in a bit higher speed, but I cannot tell you how much speed I'm talking about because, hey, the speedometer didn't work as well. The visor was completely scratched and it didn't stands up. The solution the guy gave me was to fold a paper sheet and put it between the visor and the helmet itself.
The Hotel itself doesn't provide motorcycles, but they made the arrangement and - in my opinion - they should have a bit more quality control on the motorcycles the get for their clients.

Besides this little thing, our stay in J Boutique Hotel was good.

Room Tip: From our room we could hear the music from the bar outside. Ask for a quieter room if this is something that might bother you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights, the hotel is ok (it is very closed to the airport), all the staff was extremely friendly and nice, the breakfast was delicious!! (it was included in the price). However, the cleanliness of the room was not the best, the linen was dirty, the shower was dirty, the aircon did not work properly, but when we asked reception to change the linen they agreed and changed it inmediately without any extra charge. They also provided us with a free shuttle bus to the airport.
I recommend this place if you stay here for one or two nights

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple