1,018 results
All reviews alaya resort discovery mall dala spa alaya room day bed free afternoon tea waterbom park water boom waterbom bali beautiful hotel junior suite spacious room welcome drink close to the airport special thanks shopping centre stayed here for nights
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've reviews Amnaya so many times when they're under Alaya Kuta Brand, if you have watch my YouTube videos that's the moment in re-branding to Amnaya Hotel Resorts. So i was curious what is the changes in the new brands???

It's a BIG changes on the service's and some surprise at the suite room, i don't know about deluxe or superior but i believe they are.

Cleanliness was increase in anywhere, rooms, corridor, swimming pool etc

Staff's all very warms and friendly, I got fresh fruits every morning and chocolate in evening, 4 water bootles each day sometimes more and surprised welcome drink sent to my room, Wi-Fi works perfectly and auto connect

Breakfast is fantastic serve well, bravo and succes pak Jeffrey, Amnaya will be always in my heart and definitely be back soon
Today is my last day and they give me late check out again..thanks a lot Amnaya team

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
AMNAYA K, General Manager at Amnaya Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Lina J,

Thank you so much for your delightful and thoughtful review.

We appreciate your loyalty and patronage to Amnaya Resort Kuta over repeat stays and as you say, it's not the facilities alone that make for an outstanding hotel but the staff too.

We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and it is always a privilege to do so.

We too look forward to your every visit to come.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We, my husband and I and our daughter have just spent 5 days at this hotel. What a beautiful hotel, the rooms are huge and all have a great view. Whoever did the design on this place needs praising, everything has had a lot of thought put into it for the guest to be comfortable at all times.
My daughter agrees it is the most amazing hotel on the island. The staff are the best and can't do enough to help you.The breakfast is full of variety and it is hard to choose as it is all delicious. Breakfast is A la Carte, the breakfast is so much food that you don't need lunch.
The decor is stunning!!!!!
The location is very central, you can walk to everything so you save a fortune on taxis.
My daughter and I used the spa to have a sandalwood scrub and this was the only let down as the treatment didn't match up to standard for the price they charge. They could improve on that by working longer on the body and cutting out the bath altogether.
Otherwise this hotel is top class, go there you won't be disappointed. We will always return to this hotel whilst in Bali it is the best.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear beadfreak,

Thank you very much for your very detailed and insightful review.
We are appreciative of the time you have taken to write in such depth.
Your comments have been well noted and shared with all departments in the hotel for us to take on board for the future.

In regards dis-satisfactory body scrub in our spa, we need to do some direct corrective communications with you. please write to email address below.

We'll look forward to welcoming you back to Amnaya Resort Kuta in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Close to the Discovery Mall, is a hidden Gem - which is the Amnaya Resort. Perfect place to stay as soon as you land in DPS. Awesome breakfast, free shuttle to the Discovery Mall and right in the middle of Kuta.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CanadianWorldwide

Thank you very much for your great review.

I'm delighted your recent stay exceeded your expectations. I too am pleased you could make use of our specially designed lavish set menu breakfast and golf buggy for hotel's shuttle to Discovery Mall.

We'll look forward to welcoming you back to Amnaya Resort Kuta in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I just stayed here a couple of days ago for 4 days and all I could say is Fabulous!!!From the time my family and I arrived till the time we checked out.The staffs are friendly,helpful and Courteous.I was upgraded to the Grand Deluxe Suite and it was Superb!!!The Ala-Carte personalised breakfast was out of the world!So tasty and quite a variety to choose from.This hotel provides a buggy service to Discovery Mall about 100m away.But it’s actually walkable...only 5mins to the main road.The hotel has complimentary afternoon tea-time everyday and it serves different types of kueh-kueh every single day.I went to the Bhava Spa for my 2-2.5 hours massage and it was amazing.It was definitely one of the most wonderful stay we had in Bali as we frequent Bali every quarter of the year.We will definitely come back here again if we’re staying in Kuta!Kudos to all the staffs in Amnaya!!!Thank you for making our stay a memorable one!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
AMNAYA K, General Manager at Amnaya Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear rabaah_roszini,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us here at Amnaya Resort Kuta. I will be sure to share your compliments of service you received with the entire team here at the Hotel, as well as your kind remarks regarding the facilities, dining, spa and more.

I do hope that you will stay with us again soon, and thank you for taking the time to share your fabulous experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful & Peaceful Hotel in a great location in Kuta , staff super friendly and helpfull with constant smiles.
Only complaint , a minor one realy , service at breakfast , always slow and what you ask for you rarely get , probably lost in translation , 15 minute average once your order is taken untill your coffee arrives.
But as stated only a minor fault.
Great hotel , we had a ground floor pool access , spotless , cleaned daily , lovely comfy bed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear shaunm956,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on service sequence of our a la carte breakfast with us, as we find it to be of significant value, and I will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate service team here at the Hotel.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Should you wish to speak further about any matters regarding your stay, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email address provided below.

We are looking forward to being at your service once again and commit to providing it better.

Sincerely yours,