4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$68
Destinia.comUS$95
1,183 results
All reviews rooftop pool lagoon access room kids club f b kids pool beachwalk mall amazing hotel family suite franklyn bali jacuzzi ita
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Loved our stay here at four points Kuta,
Brilliant from the off,everyone so nice,helpful & couldn’t find any faults. Room was amazing & the beds were definitely the most comfortable I’ve had while in Bali,definitely recommend if you are staying in Bali.

Room tip: Book the poolside room upgrade
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

Stopped in here while walking by, saw sign, happy hour cocktails. I can say they are the best cocktails I've had in Bali. Express o Martini, Tequila sunrise, Margarita, Pina Colada all yum. 2 for 1 & they worked out about $5. Aud each. Staff are friendly & happy. Definitely recommend a visit for a few cocktails.

Room tip: Happy hours 4 to 6pm & 9 to 11pm
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

It’s our first time to Bali and we are staying in three different hotels this is our first one, what a way to start the holiday! The hotel staff/people are all so friendly and polite genuinely seem like really nice people. We are going to miss the hotel, it’s very clean the rooms are really comfortable and spacious (we upgraded to lagoon access highly recommend this) from start to finish they couldn’t do enough for us, not one negative thing about this hotel and the people - thank you.

Room tip: Upgrade to lagoon access
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Wonderful Balinese service. Bali is slowly recovering from a very challenging few years but you would not feel it from the staff at the hotel. Kuta has a lot of closed shops and areas around and will take some time to get back to normal. However the staff were amazing and special credit to Arianta and Satria and the hospitality team. They were super engaging, we held great conversations and can't speak highly enough of their level of service. Once Indonesia removes the PCR test requirement to come here, things will surely return to normal.

Hotel is immaculate, rooms are well appointed and breakfast was comprehensive.

Would stay again

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2022

The hotel itself is very well located in the heart of Kuta and has two lovely pools (one of which can actually be accessed directly from your balcony depending on the room you chose!). But the main reason for this review is actually to praise the hotel staff. Just a few days ago I had a relatively serious accident just outside the hotel and as I rushed in, I was immediately greeted by multiple staff members who not only helped me straight away but guided me to the hospital and stayed with me the whole time while I was receiving the required treatment. Sesko Sunny, the Loss Prevention Manager, went well above and beyond what anyone would expect and I can safely say any company would be lucky enough to have him.

Once again, thanks for all the help!

Date of stay: April 2022