US$198
US$176
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$484
US$275
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$165
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$114
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$133
Hotels.com
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$806
US$265
US$565
US$347
Orbitz.com
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$228
US$204
US$521
US$388
Prestigia.com
2,024 results
All reviewslagoon villasalt water lagoonbutler servicegourmand deliboneka restaurantthe king cole barlobster omeletteremede spachief butlerfoie grascroissant french toasthead butlerwagyu beeffour seasonsour honeymoonthrough immigrationpool suite
Reviewed 27 September 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel and our experience definitely met and surpassed our expectations. We have been coming to Bali since 1985 and have lived and travelled extensively in Asia for the past 20 years and without a doubt, this hotel is one of the best we have stayed in. The rooms are beautiful and the staff are an absolute delight to deal with, they even arranged a cake for my wife's birthday. I have no problem in recommending this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Bali.

1  Thank CraigFunnell
Reviewed 24 September 2010

My husband and I love to travel and have been many places, but our experience at the St Regis Bali was quite honestly the best we have ever had at a hotel.
We came here for our honeymoon and wanted to indulge in the best luxury, and that is exactly what we got!
From the moment we arrived at the airport, we felt very cared for and spoiled.
We were greeted at the airport and had customs dealt with for us, then transported (airport transfer included) to the hotel from the airport in a luxury vehicle, complete with chilled towels and chocolates.
The resort itself is stunning with every detail thought of and executed carefully.
Beautiful grounds and architecture, and style, style!
The decor was fantastic and really added to the feel of luxury.
We stayed in a Gardenia villa, and we were left wanting for nothing!
Huge, beautifully adorned (again, great style) and incredibly luxurious.
We loved the oversized bathroom with great tub, huge comfy bed, and lovely living room.
The back yard was fantastic with a pool, and really a small pool, not a plunge pool, oversized bale for relaxing and deck area. Wonderful and very private (i think the most private villas).
We also really enjoyed the fact that everything in the room highest quality, including technology (docking station, speakers).
The staff was the best we have ever had; so helpful, respectful and just wonderful.
The included breakfast is insane, gourmet and delicious.
You can order whatever you want, and they also come by and bring you trays of goodies and smoothies.
Some of the extra touches we loved that really seemed to make the hotel stand out and feel like we were truly in another class of hotels were: Fruit skewers passed out by waiters while lying on the beach, jars of cookies for you to help yourself placed discreetly on tables in the lounge, included daily yoga classes, the great included breakfast, wifi and luxury airport transfers.
We stayed at the four seasons near Ubud after, and thought it was nice and the staff great, but it was nothing compared to the St Regis (same prices and much older and more dated, not as much luxury and they charge for all things "extra" like wifi, breakfast and airport transfers).
If you are looking for a beautiful, relaxing, romantic, luxurious and friendly place that makes you feel like you are the only ones there, this is the place!
Great for honeymoon and couples. It made our honeymoon amazing!

1  Thank lizziest
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Went to Bali for a much needed get away and got everything we wanted and more. The resort is beautiful, rooms are spacious and modern, although if you want to be in the action, it may not be the hotel for you as it is a little out of the way if you want to be in the action all of the time.

The breakfast is one of my favorite in the world. From the rich and decadent lobster omelet with lobster bisque to the healthier selection of fresh fruits and juices, you can get about anything you may desire.

Definitely somewhere we look forward to going back to.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank love2travelandeat
Reviewed 16 September 2010

You must come here. From the moment we were picked up in a chauffeur driven car and given delectable chocolate truffles, we knew we were in for something special.
The St Regis Bali was the most spectacularly luxurious hotel I have ever stayed in. With absolute indulgence I always thought was only reserved for royalty, I felt like a queen walking through the delightfully light and breezy foyer to the most incredible breakfast buffet I have ever seen.
The staff are incredibly friendly and polite, you are greeted with a smile at every turn. The Butler service headed up by Mr Carlos Constanzo, are there to help you with anything you could desire, and do so with professionalism and graciousness.
My stay here will be a memory that will last a life time.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire_Falkiner
Reviewed 14 September 2010

We stayed in St. Regis Bali for 6 nights in September and it was one of the best resort experiences ever. The hotel is beautiful, the garden extraordinary and the pool is the largest I have ever seen. Last but not least, the staff is extremly friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. We stayed in a large suite with a nice view to the ocean. It had a large living/bedroom, a dressing room, large bathroom and roomy balcony and I also liked the style it was furnished.

For two reasons I only rate the St. Regis with 4 stars and not 5:

1. The prices charged for any extra (food, spa, trips around the island etc.) are obscene, especially compared to the costs for food, spa etc. outside the resort. Just as an example: Why would I pay USD 100 for a mediocre wine at the hotel's restaurant if I can get a bottle of the same quality in the village for USD 25? We brought our own though the restaurant charged USD for opening the bottle and serving.

2. The beach is full of trash! I didn't go swimming in the sea as I felt awkward to move around abandoned shoes, cans and plastic bags. It's probably not the hotel's fault but I think they should make an effort and clean the beach 2-3 times a day.

1  Thank Maratea