TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Nusa Dua
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great as usual

We come here all the time and it never disappoints. My wife and I had massages and she had her hair... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Michael R
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Most relaxing haircut and beard trim ever

Went to the shampoo lounge yesterday as a family Kids both had haircuts and wife and I had... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$60.00
from US$65.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews foot spa hair cut eyelash extensions hair salon barber shop cucumber mint neck shoulder massage bali collection amazing facial manicure pedicure foreign country dead skin reasonable pricing amazing service staff were lovely star service spa place
Reviewed 30 July 2018

A MUST visit when you are in the area. I normally come in for some pampering with mani-pedis or a massage, but decided to do something out of the ordinary today and get hair extensions. Why not? My photos will be awesome with that "Sports Illustrated hair flip thing right?! The owner Shirley is super knowledgeable with all the diff types of hair out there and you can tell she's done her homework to offer the best! I have had them done in other places in Bali and the States, but the time just flew when I had mine done here! Totally painless when you have coffee, wine, great vibes and chats with the ultra friendly staff. I just played on my phone for awhile, and Voila! I'm so excited to surprise my husband! They were great with care instructions and to ensure I won't have any issues as I continue my travels. Love this place and the extra caring staff! Don't waste your time anywhere else!

2  Thank bali4nia
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My hubby got a haircut today by the Bali Barber Hendrik and he did an amazing job! Hendrik is a perfectionist who takes great pride in his work. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I just got my haircut at the Shampoo Lounge here in Nusa Dua, in Bali collection. The Staff were friendly and had big smiles on their faces. My Men’s haircut was fantastic and I can’t complain. They asked me if I would like some water, tea or coffee (which are complementary). But they also offer a wide range of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. But also Pizza, caesar salad and much more. A definite thumbs up from me, can only highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Fantastic service! This was my first beard trim after 5 months of growth. It turned out perfect. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I went here with my husband based on the reviews on trip advisor and we were so happy with our services. We both got the cucumber/mint leg treatments & I got my hair braided. The treatments were amazing & I love my braids. The salon was busy, but we were able to get right in. Everyone there were so kind and made us feel completely welcome. I would suggest calling to make an appointment. I think my husband and I got lucky with a walk in and no wait. Oh & complimentary Bingtangs and bottled water during your services!! Definitely worth a stop here!!

1  Thank happytraveler189