16 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUS$89
Agoda.comUS$246
Vio.comUS$237
2,391 results
All reviews beach club kids club shuttle service welcome drink relaxing holiday pool bali mosquitoes massage nusa yoga honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2022

Our holiday was fabulous. The pool is amazing, the room was extremely clean and full appliances and the breakfast was exceptional. I'd love to mention Mr. Leo, the breakfast area manager and housekeepers: Deui, Riana and Suriawar, Novita and Septi. Thank you for everything and if we're ever coming back, we are staying here for sure!

Nu a apreciat · Although we've seen that mosquitos exterminations were done everyday there were a little too many of them.

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

We have just got home having spent 14 nights at Courtyard Marriot and it was fantastic. All the staff are helpful, polite and are always asking if there is more that they can do . Breakfast was good and plenty to choose from . Rooms were cleaned daily and we had an endless supply of bottled water . Thanks to the staff for looking after us and we will hopefully see you next year . Andrew and Mary

Room tip: Do the right thing and wear masks when required
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 5 September 2022

i know it's too late to give feedback to the wonderful team from Courtyard but I thought, better to let it go than nothing, rite? ha ha..

My company had a meeting last June. Me and my company would like to give a standing applause and a big thank you to the team that handled our gathering.

A special shout out to Tofan --> who handled it from day one.
And someone else who has amazing service is Yeremi and Banquet Team!!! My Company and I are very pleased with their super response and great hospitality.

Thank you very much!! for sure we will come back to another event!!

Room tip: rooms very clean and please choose for the pool view.
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough.
From the cleaning staff, right the way through to the management.
When we arrived, the staff were there to make our stay enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble.
Special thanks goes to Rima (reception desk) for helping us when Malaysian Airways were so incapable! Also Made who helped me use the gym equipment and always checked that we had everything we needed. Including information about the local areas to visit.
The hotel itself is absolutely spotless. Leaves swept, floors gleaming.
Breakfast was fabulous. So much choice. All fresh and well cooked. Breakfast staff, again couldn't do enough for us. Chef also came out to check that everyone was happy.
Thank you to everyone that made our stay so enjoyable

Room tip: Make sure to take mosquito spray!
3  Thank JoD1628
Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

What at amazing experience be guest to this great location in Nusa dua. Me and my wife we live in Australia and before Covid we come in Bali once years this time we choose to stay in nusa dua never been before to experience the relaxing part of Bali and we did a great choice!
The hotel is very clean and well maintained, the staff is very polite and careful everything is going well during your stay. The pool area is very beautiful and they got very relaxing spa .the room is very clean whit all the comforts like satellite tv, air conditioning very fast wi~fi and cleaning service everyday
But what very impressed me is the breakfast area : you got a lot of choices big continental buffet and also there is a section whit a chef cook in front of you Balinese breakfast for the lovers of Asian food a lot of choices for fresh juices and pastries also the quality of the food is very good as Italian is not easy to impress me whit food but they did it !!!!
But the best part is the restaurant and breakfast section staff they really now how to spoil you the manager and his staff are very polite people and going around the floor all the time to check you always happy and don’t miss anything and if you have some special requests they will do anything to make it for you.
Walking distance from the business area such as restaurants , local sops, exchange money, night life club, rent motorcycle, and massage shop.
Also they have private beach club not far from the hotel whit shuttle service which bring you there and pick you up every hour the sea is very clean and the have bar whit a nice cocktails menu and excellent food
If you look to stay in Nusa dua don’t think twice just book whit COURTYARD by Marriott
Definitely I will coming back next time me and my wife already plane for next trip and stay again here
This hotel really deserve all the 5 stars highly recommended!!!!!

1  Thank Giuseppe M