12 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$129
TravelocityUS$152
7,397 results
All reviews palace club tamarind restaurant chess bar nusa dua beach beautiful hotel other hotels beach front swim up bar club room our honeymoon afternoon tea private beach family holiday pools bali squirrels westin
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

As the title says, me and the family have mixed feelings over this hotel, and because of that it has take me a while to write a review.
It's quieter than some of the others in Nusa Dua, which can be an upside, although maybe not in the evening. The big positive for us is the standard of food, drink and service in the Palace Club Lounge. Also the privacy of the gardens if you are staying in one of the club lounge rooms. We had the pleasure of visiting the private villa and having a swim at the pool while we were there, and this was truly exceptional.
One thing spoiled it for me though, I believe that it is in the portfolio of the Sultan of
Brunei, and as such he has deemed it a Muslim hotel. This meant that bacon and other pork products where not available. I find this pretty unacceptable, in as much as it was never highlighted in any hotel publicity material (so booked before we knew), double Standards because alcohol is really available, and it was explained that bacon was not on the menus because it was not right that if a Muslim was on the next table, they would see and smell the bacon. We'll, as I was forced to eat Halal meat, I'm not really interested in that argument.
Basically, nice hotel, but don't force your religious beliefs down the throat of paying guests, unless you are really up front about it when they are making the choice to pay to stay or not. A real shame, will be staying in one of the villas at the Melia Bali again from now on

Room tip: Book A Palace club room, it's written it for the lounge and privacy
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Mark C
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2022

Dear Mark C,

I would like to express my appreciation for the time you took to write a review for Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.

Thank you for your kind comments on the property. Our service attitude is in our DNA and It's very pleasant to have our trusted guest to experience it.

Furthermore, sorry for the disagreement and perception given , we will review your mix feelings internally.

I trust that we will be able you win you back in the future, I will update you if any change.

Reviewed 16 August 2022

On Friday evening Nan and Opa were honoured to be invited guests at the Full Moon Ceremony at the temple of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa. We witnessed a moving and delightful religious service the likes of which we had never seen before. We are indebted to the staff of the resort for allowing us to participate in their religious programme and thank them sincerely for letting us join with them in their worship.

A most rewarding, sincere and enlightening experience. Thank you so much.

David and Renate Johnson from Adelaide. South Australia.

Date of stay: August 2022
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Dear bluecoatseagles16,

Our service mindset is in our DNA and It's very pleasant to have our beloved guest to experience it.

Your kind comments will be shared with the team. We strive to involved our guest to all local experience/ceremony to create memories along the journey.

We will be honored to welcome you again very soon with the same spirit.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! 2 large swimming pools, 1 with swim up bar. 3 restaurants (1 was closed during our visit) Amazing breakfasts. Water aerobics offered each morning which was a lot of fun. Plenty of facilities for families with kids club. The beach was lovely and clean and the Balinese ladies wandering the beach selling their wares were very polite and sweet. I had 2 massages in the beach gazebos which were fantastic and so relaxing listening to the waves rolling in. We will be back in 2023!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tracie H,

Your kind comments are much appreciated. Raja's restaurant will re-open within September .All our Outlets will be open to deliver the best experience for our guest.

We will be honored to welcome you again in 2023 with the same spirit and kindness that we want to share and set as a Service attitude.

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Never tried it before but its a beautiful thing to try for the first time,,the white sand beach is just phenomenal and the service from the staff was also so great,,the facilities is of the chain and everything is so kind that greet us everywhere we go,,,,thank you for made my day,,cant wait to get back to nusa dua beach hotel and spa again again and again,

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Dear Jack Kirby,

Your kind comments will be shared with the team.

We will be honored to welcome you again very soon with the same spirit.

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

So wonderful hotel... Very recomended to stay for your vacation or staycation or honeymoon. Lots of fun activities, really enjoyed the hotel facilities. The food is also really good. The pool is a lot. Very friendly staff... ❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear bingp282,

Thank you for your kind comments. Our service attitude is in our DNA and It's very pleasant to have our beloved guest to experience it.

We will be honored to welcome you again very soon with the same spirit and kindness.