10 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$136
travelup.comUS$99
7,429 results
All reviews palace club tamarind restaurant chess bar maguro premier room nusa dua beach beautiful hotel other hotels balinese style beach front relaxing holiday swim up bar club room our honeymoon afternoon tea private beach kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

It was my fourth visit. I love the Indonesian interior decorations and art effects, especially the details. See attached photos. I will be back, and I hope very soon. Thanks to everyone for their kind hospitality

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Francois P,

I would like to express my appreciation for the time you took to write a review for Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.

Our service mindset is in our DNA and It's very pleasant to have our beloved guest to experience it. Your kind comments regarding the service and gardens will be shared with the team.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your loyalty.

We will be honored to welcome you again very soon with the same spirit.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

My husband and I had an 8 day stay at this resort and we were made to feel so special by the caring staff in the Palace club. Special mentions to Supadmi, Ayu and Dian. These ladies were outstanding. We also booked a romantic dinner on the beach and had a most accomodating waiter named Yudi who looked after us. It certainly was a memory that we will always remember.

Room tip: The palace clubs were worth it.
Date of stay: September 2022
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Dear 723glendar,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.

Your kind comments on our facilities and team will be shared with them so that they know their services have been appreciated.
All the palace club team were so happy to have you with us and appreciate to accommodate our beloved guests.

Romantic dinner is a unique way to have a memorable souvenirs, I will pass on your comment to Yudi.

We will be honored to welcome you again very soon with the same spirit and kindness that we want to share and set as a Service attitude.

Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

We had a excellent stay at this beautiful Hotel. This is our fourth stay in Nusa Dua Beach & Spa. The service was very friendly and they took care of all our needs. All in all we had a wonderful time and will return to this authentic hotel for sure. Special thanks to Arini.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Frits B,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review for us on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your vacation with us and that you found a bit of tranquility here, Authenticity is our DNA ,thank you to highlight it.

Thank you for your kind words about my team more specially Arini. I will pass your comments , as I am certain they will be very pleased to hear so.

Once again, thank you very much for your review and we all hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed 26 September 2022

I spent 3 nights at the Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa and it was the highlight of my recent trip back to Bali. It had been 3 years since my last visit and as a regular twice a year visitor to Bali I had sorely missed my second home. The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel was a perfect re-introduction to my 'Happy Place'. It is a wonderful traditional hotel with a true Balinese spirit. I stayed in the Club Palace and before, during and after I was in regular contact with Nona Novita the outstanding Club Manager. A hotel couldn't ask for a more dedicated employee, She is an absolutely perfect Ambassador for her hotel and is to be commended for her care and attention to her guests. I would like to also mention Arden (I hope I have his name right) who worked in the Club Lounge and sometimes served me at evening drinks and canapes, I mentioned the masks that the staff had to wear were a lot better than the ones I had for plane journey's. The next day he brought in a box for me and did not want payment. So kind!
I can't wait to revisit the Nusa Dua Beach Hotel, it is a perfect Balinese experience thanks to the lovely staff.

Room tip: Club Rooms
1  Thank Sharon C
Pierrick Gautier, General Manager at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your lovely review, it's much appreciated.

It is a pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable time with us .

Authentically is our DNA, as you've expressed in your comment, we provide a different experience with a architecture typically Balinese and a Cultural approach.

I will certainly pass your kind words over to Nona and her Palace Club team.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 September 2022

Well conducted Resort in many parts of its offers and features. Starting from the welcome received with refreshing towel (we loved these due to the hot and high humidity in southern part of Bali) and a amazing and fresh cocktail. Continued with the amplitude and cleanliness of the hall, the gardens with esotic smells and the paramount Balinese lines with the typical local gates, the asiatic lines of the towers, a real gong, the spaces full of flowers and local trees... the pool, wide and well distributed, the bar and restaurant of any kind and style and an amazing beach with impressive landscapes. Worthy of praise is the Club Lagoon area, we loved the singular entry in exclusive pool for each room and the peace around at every time of a day! Best wishes to all the staff members from hall employies and porters to cousine and breakfast/resto area to cleaners and garden men. Keep it up and good work... we already missed Bali island and all the kind people met there!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Marco C,

Thank you for the kind comments on your recent stay here at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.

We are glad to have been part of your Honey trip and make it even more memorable.

Thank you for sharing your experience on Our resort. We are giving a lot attention to create souvenirs.

Your kind comments will be shared to all the team..

Look forward to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,