15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$155
PricelineUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
TripadvisorUS$155
TravelocityUS$155
Orbitz.comUS$155
5,480 results
All reviews salsa verde garden cafe kriya spa pasar senggol grand club lounge day bed japanese restaurant luxury escapes package ocean view beautiful resort kids club great beach private beach family vacation hotel grounds beach front star resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2022

The location , friendly staff , food service all in all great 5 star experience....was upgraded to the next category room. M rDwipayana, Made you are truly a gem of a person and you made the stay even more special with your kind hospitality and attention. Will visit gain and see you soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Grand Hyatt Bali, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear 803kamalw,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent stay with us and for your kind recognition of the genuine services delivered by our colleague, Mr. Dwipayana. He is indeed truly a gem and I am glad to hear that you were impressed by his heartfelt care. The team and I are looking forward for your return visit to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

The Hotel itself has a very beautiful landscape, the staffs were really helpful as well.
The downside I had during my stay was 2 out of my 5 nights here, i got up in the middle of the nights a couple of times because of what I believed were some activities from rodents on top of the ceiling in my room. And every morning at around 5:30-6 Am, the staffs will drag some sort of metal carts that makes unpleasant noises when you’re trying to get a restful sleep.
My room was right next to Grand Club.
I also didn’t get to enjoy the bathtub during my stay because when i tried to turn it on the water ran yellow, i tried to ran it for a couple of minutes hoping the water will get clear, although it becomes lighter, it was still yellow.
I will give this hotel another try when I come back to visit Bali in the future.

Dear Ferry_Vendy,

Thank you for complimenting our beautiful hotel landscape and for acknowledging the genuine hospitality of our wonderful colleagues. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We are grateful for the comments as it allows us to ensure we remedy as many shortcomings as possible and review our operations for continuous improvement. Should you decide to return it would be a pleasure to welcome you back and we will spare no effort in ensuring that your stay is memorable.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

The Grand Hyatt is a great hotel for families. The rooms are comfortable but very dated. The beach fronting the hotel is excellent as it is clean and there is a large amount of open space so there is no lots of privacy.

Dear lesliechua77,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel and the beach and that you found our rooms comfortable. Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2022

This hotel is a world of its own, which is good because its quite difficult and far to get to any non-resort restaurants or shops. The hotel has gorgeous grounds and beach. The rooms are large and clean with comfy beds and spacious bathrooms. The balconies have good views but most don’t overlook the beach. The breakfast is a delicious buffet with a large variety of choices including eggs and noodles made to order, but seating can be difficult on busy days. I was seated twice then returned to find someone sitting at my table. The hotel needs to find some way to mark taken tables, or to better control those bypassing assigned seating to find their own tables. In a buffet you need to be able to go get additional foods without fear of losing the seat while briefly gone and a subsequent battle with someone not speaking your language. The breakfast staff seemed reluctant to take sides or police seating. The pools are gorgeous and well maintained. The Club lounge has excellent snacks in the evening, leaving me full with no need to go to dinner. The sports facilities are excellent with tennis, racquetball, a putting green, bicycles all available for a fee. In summary this hotel is a great vacation spot as long as you can be satisfied not going outside of the hotel’s facilities.

Globalist recognition is excellent. I received an upgrade to an incredible suite with a beach view, Club lounge access, and free breakfast. I will return again for sure!

Room tip: Ask for a pool or beach view

Dear Ontheroadagainva,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your loyalty. While we are sorry to learn that your experience fell short of expectations in a few areas, we are delighted to hear your overall experience was positive and that you will be returning. I am glad to note that you enjoyed the food, the sports facilities, the pools and our Club guest access. I look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Excellent hotel and resort facilities. Would recommend. Felt the breakfast in the club lounge could offer more variety, however it was still quiet sufficient overall. Landscaped gardens, Pool facilities, Proximity to the beach and friendliness of staff were the main highlights.

Dear davidlazza2022,

Thank you for your lovely comment on your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate your compliments and recognition of our services on offer and our dedicated colleagues. Your feedback about the breakfast at our Grand Club Lounge is noted. Thank you once again for recommending our resort and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you when your travels bring you to this beautiful island.

Warm regards,