Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,219 results
All reviews bedroom villa private pool outdoor shower outdoor living area beach club walk in wardrobe mosquito repellent our honeymoon main pool min walk daily breakfast hotel guests the general manager beach area relaxing stay other resorts spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

I am on my 6th day of 10 at Amarterra with my wife and 2 kids (6 and 4). We have loved it so far. The staff have been attentive and very nice. They go the extra mile to make my kids feel very welcome. Overall, this place is 5 stars with some areas to improve.

The rooms are nice and spacious. Although a one bed villa is only suitable if your kids are quite young. The rooms are very clean, and pools are well maintained. The pool depth is 150cm, which is ideal for us as a family (my 4 year old swims with a safety vest anyway, and the 6 year old is comfortable swimming at this depth). The outdoor area next to the pool is great, but we didn’t spend most of our of time there (at sunset mosquitos start biting, not a huge amount, but I have sensitive skin). We had a couple of issues with the toilet, and they were resolved as soon as we called reception, literally within 15mins - staff here are very quick at responding.

The private beach area is a short walk, and easily done everyday. It's a clean beach and safe with attendants there. We felt safe leaving our bags as we walked up and down. Was great to have a beach restaurant and massage parlour right behind the Amarterra section.

One of the highlights was our trip to Ubud booked through the hotel, and although it's a bit more expensive than an independent driver, it was well worth it. We had Mr. Gede who was an absolute delight. He is incredibly friendly, my kids loved him, he took us to good places that were not overly pushy on sales etc. we had an absolute blast - thank you Mr. Gede. It's important to be guided by someone who you feel is not trying to swindle you, and we were comfortable with him.

One area of improvement is the doors to the Villa and the outdoor bathroom areas should be fully sealed to prevent mosquitos getting in. To be honest, this is an issue wherever you visit in Bali, and not really avoidable in ground floor villas with a lot of greenery.
There was a slight hiccup checking in where we waited in the lobby and the restaurant for over an hour, despite being told 15mins. The staff were very apologetic, and these things happen.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Villa Bali, General Manager at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Dear Relax25745850714,

Warmest Greeting from Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is truly valued!

I am most delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience at Amarterra Villas and had a chance to enjoy the facilities and services we offered.

I genuinely appreciate your constructive feedback and please rest assured that your feedback has been taken on board for our further evaluation.

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Visited with my wife and it was Great experience !!!

1) Every staffs are willing to help with smile
2) Excellent breakfast w great selections
3) Natural Bali Atmosphere with pool (Best!!)
4) Can't find better place to stay with the price!!
5) Highly recommended to couples + families
6) Safe + Clean + Great building +Quite
7) Also photoshot was excellent !! Highly recomd for Honeymoon+couple+family for memory

Room tip: *The place is near Denp airport so even your flight arrivrs late it's ok *Free shuttle service to nearby beach *Big hospital located next door So feels Safe!!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Bali, General Manager at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Dear Jun H,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Amarterra Villa Nusa Dua.

Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Very pleasant stay in our private Villa.
Comfortable with everything you would require as a guest.
Enjoyed my evening on the beach watching the sunset.
Bring lots of books for relaxation.
Had an excellent experience doing yoga by the pool with Novi.
Would recommend this early morning activity. A great stretch and peaceful experience before breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Bali, General Manager at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear Sjfurniss,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor page.

We grateful to read your highlight on the resort facilities and you enjoyed your stay on your vacation.

By this review, this is another reason for me to proud of my dedicated team who did an extra mile to make our guest stay an enriching one.

Thank you very much for your staying with us and we certainly look forward to welcoming you both back for more enriching holiday experience with us.

Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

The 3 bedroom villa was perfection. The bedrooms were stunning, and spotlessly maintained. The pool was big enough to swim in and the living room grand water beyond expectation. The food was excellent and the staff couldn’t have been more pleasant or helpful.

Room tip: Quiet area. Make your own entertainment
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Villa Bali, General Manager at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2022

Dear Alison W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your recent staying experience at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you had a great time and the resort’s various facilities and level of service from our Team, have exceeded your expectation.

My Team and I look forward to welcoming you again at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua.

Komang Sudibia
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2022

On of the Best place to stay in Nusa Dua!
Super nice property with an Excellent Team from Front office to F&B.
Very nice a la carte menu with fresh products and reasonable prices. We are looking forward to see their new outlet opened.
Their private beach area is only 5 minutes walking distance from the villas - just a shame that others hotels don't clean and maintain the beach properly...

Date of stay: July 2022
Villa Bali, General Manager at Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Dear NicolasM4705,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor page.

We grateful to read your highlight on the resort facilities and you enjoyed the exceptional service from our team member.

Komang Sudibia