9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RitzCarlton.comUS$257
Booking.comUS$603
Hotels.comUS$598
TripadvisorUS$254
FindHotelUS$254
Trip.comUS$255
3,652 results
All reviews beach grill afternoon tea hydro pool ladies and gentlemen lounge bar buggy drivers junior suite indonesian restaurant kids club lagoon access buggy service the cliff pool staff main pool private pool amazing hotel family holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

We had an evening arrival and were warmly greeted by the front desk. Arriving at night when it is dark is not only disorienting, but you miss seeing the sweeping views of the property where check in is performed. We made sure to go back up to the lobby and repeat this after breakfast the following morning. What an amazing view looking down over the property and the Indian Ocean! You may not have control over the time you arrive, but if it is after sundown, don’t wait until your last day to go all the way back up and take in the sweeping views!

We stayed in a Pool Pavilion Villa. Kind of a mixed review here. The room is beautiful. It comes with an open layout, high ceilings and a great exterior bathroom and pool shared with the other attached villas. When it comes to acoustics, the room fails and because we were in the center villa, I heard EVERYTHING happening in either room. The honeymoon couple on our first night made getting to sleep pretty much impossible until the early hours of the morning (good for them right?) It was the idiot dad with ZERO spacial awareness in the villa next door repeatedly yelling “wake up we’re in Bali” to his kids at 6am where I found my passive aggressive side bubbling up. (Clearly we can establish I am not a morning person.) By 6:30 the kid was running around screaming and our room was officially up for the day. Thankfully, there was a massive Koi fish pond behind our building that had open feeding of the fish at 7am, so I was able to schlep myself to the pond and feed the fish every morning of my stay. Sadly, I may have overfed some of them, but the catharsis I had during those morning feedings more than made up for thin walls. Just be forewarned…the acoustics aren’t the best and any noise reverberates. If you can, sleep with earplugs and hope you’re not the villa in the middle. That being said, this is truly a minor issue and nothing to let ruin the experience.

Breakfast was outstanding. Everyone truly went out of their way to make sure we had everything that we could possibly want. We ate at both of the specialty restaurants; both outstanding and highly recommended. The Balinese cuisine and service at Bejana is simply outstanding; the view looking down at the ocean is unparalleled! My mouth may have been on fire at one point, but I loved every minute of it!

The main infinity pools located short of the beach are beautiful. There’s something about watching the tide of the Indian Ocean roll out as Camel’s transport adjacent hotel guests in front of you; all while sipping drinks and taking in the sun from your own Bali. The hotel truly is an oasis.

Overall, my experience at this hotel was great and I find it one I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful resort with a nice stretch of beach in Nusa Dua! Rooms, food and beverage are reasonably priced and service is outstanding.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear rduairman74,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with our Tripadvisor’s readers on your personal blog as well as very glad to read that you had a memorable stay with us.

I truly regret to read that other guests activities happened during your stay and that their behavior did not respect your privacy. We indeed always try to accommodate everyone`s needs and requirements as exceptional service is our priority for every guest staying with us. Thank you for also sharing your feedback points and preferences as well as rest assured that each point will be shared with the respective departments and teams in order to always further elevate all future experiences.

Thank you so much for highlighting your satisfaction with our resort facilities such as our gardens, fish pond, pools and activities as well as the breakfast buffet, its variety and quality, at Senses and thank you so much for highlighting the personalized level of services and attention to details provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen

It is a true pleasure hosting you and on behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to be welcoming you back soon for another memorable holidays here with us at The Ritz-Carlton Bali.

Reviewed 12 August 2022

Certainly the best hotel in nusa dua ! All was incredible ! Thank you so much specially the manager miss Yurika, she was very perfect with us !

It’s a best hotel for the family travel

We will come back for sure in this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Dear mouniab386,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stay experience at our resort with our Tripadvisor’s readers. It is a pleasure to read that you have had an amazing and memorable stay experience with us.

Thank you so much for recognizing the genuine caring extended by Yurika our Duty Manager throughout your entire stays.

Thank you for recommending our resort on TripAdvisor and I shall look forward for another opportunity to host you in the near future at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

The Ritz itself was terrific, but the standout for us was the people. Hadi the concierge, Apri the bar/lounge manager, Harry the waiter, Coyòn the chef and EVERY SINGLE PERSON we interacted with treated us like family. It was a one of a kind experience simply because of the staff. Truly I cannot say enough good things.

1  Thank 990pamelan
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear 990pamelan,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali,

Our sincerest appreciation for sharing your wonderful stay experience on your Tripadvisor blog and thank you for choosing The Ritz- Carlton Bali for your special holiday.

The genuine care extended by our Ladies and Gentlemen indeed always makes the difference and I hope you will cherish for a long time the great memories of your stay with us here at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali . Rest assured that I will personally share your great review and highlight with the entire team as I am sure it will further add an additional motivation to each and everyone`s of us in our daily efforts of creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

I look forward to be hosting you back in the near future for another memorable stay and fantastic vacation at "your home away from home", here with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

The hotel is the one of the best we have stayed in, thank you to the staff who are so attentive and nothing is to much. Everything in this hotel is 5 stars, the food, the villas, the service as well as the views and vista’s. What really made the trip was how lovely the staff were, amazing people thank you Bali!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Simon T,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali

Thank you for making us part of your lovely celebration as it is a pleasure to read that you have had a memorable honeymoon stay at our resort.

Very glad to also read that you have enjoyed every single moment of your holidays and indulged into our resort life, enjoying its features, its all day long activities and its personalized levels of services. Thank you so much for recognizing the genuine caring extended by our Ladies and Gentleman.

Wishing you an awesome honey moon travel continuation and on behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to be hosting you back soon in the near future for another memorable stay with us, here at The Ritz-Carlton Bali.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

The property is expansive, beautiful and well maintained in the common areas. There were drawbacks though.

Pros: the pool and beach area are gorgeous. The water at the beach is clear and gorgeous for a swim. The lobby and public areas are beautiful too. The staff are warm, friendly and keen to be helpful. Very very family friendly.

Cons: The suite room we were in needed updating. The ladies washroom/changing room is in desperate need of a renovation. Looking at the outdoor furniture fabric both at the pool and in the room, I’m wondering when the last time it was steam cleaned (just put towels down is an easy answer). The wine list is terrible in selection, and absurdly overpriced. I found it so shocking and off putting I didn’t order. (I’m used to taxes on this living in Malaysia so I don’t buy a previous management response on this).

It’s a shame as the Ritz Carlton is a global brand and has access to experts to advise on curating a wine list.

I would hesitate to recommend.

Room tip: Bring your own wine if you enjoy it and snacks for the room.
Trip type: Travelled with family
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear 410reneeb,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and thank you for your time in sharing your stay experience through Tripadvisor site.

I have indeed noted your feedback in regards to your maintenance and cleanliness issue in our resort and please accept our sincere apologies for any un-pleasant circumstances felt as well as rest assured I will be personally notify our Director Of Engineering and our Engineering team to revisit your room and public spaces in order to immediately take the corrective measures to enhance the areas of concerns and ultimately furthermore elevate our guests stay experience.

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the pricing perception of our Wine as I can assure you that we are very much aligned with similar five stars hotels categories in Bali as regular comparison are being conducted by either internally or using third parties to monitor this very important aspect of our offerings and in order to ensure that our guests enjoy the best value for money possible within the same category of product.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us as it through such constructive ones that we will be able to review the quality of our service standards, addressing any potential shortfalls and ultimately ensure that we meet and exceed all of our guest's expectation.

John Wolley