13 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$803
Expedia.comUS$336
PricelineUS$582
3,666 results
All reviews beach grill afternoon tea hydro pool ladies and gentlemen buggy drivers lounge bar junior suite indonesian restaurant kids club lagoon access buggy service the cliff pool staff main pool private pool amazing hotel family holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

have a very good stay in Bali. 1 week conference I'm Ritz-Carlton Bali hotel.

since I have no friend here, however the staffs are very helpful, especially Ms Luhde.

what I needed, she also helped me arranged, restaurant booking. taxi, etc.

Thanks for her accompany. and wish her could keep her good work there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear 971chrisy,

Greetings from the Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Thank you for sharing your awesome and details review on your personal Tripadvisor blog. I am very happy to read that you are having a memorable experience at our resort as well as that you are enjoying our resort personalized levels of services, its activities and its ambiance.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen are with no doubt at all in my mind, our most important asset in our commitment to exceptional service for all our guests. I will certainly share your great review and highlight with the entire team as I am sure it will further add an additional motivation to each and everyone`s of us in our daily efforts of creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable holiday and vacation here with us at The Ritz-Carlton Bali.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Superb hotel in Nusa Dua Bali
Great large rooms . Excellent food.
Special mention to Fenita in Front Office who was so helpful in many ways and the great staff in Lounge Bar.
Excellent swimming pool
Highly recommended.

Dear Safari749399,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Bali!

Thank you for your awesome review and for sharing your memorable holiday at our resort with our Tripadvisor’s readers as well as very happy to read that you have had a Fantastic times and have enjoyed every single moment of your stay and indulged into our resort life, enjoying its features, its all day long activities and its personalized levels of services.

The genuine care extended by our Ladies and Gentlemen indeed always makes the difference and I hope you will cherish for a long time the great memories of your stay with us here at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali and thank you for particularly highlighting the warmth and genuine caring extended by Fenita from Front Office and The Ritz-Carlton Lounge and Bar team.

Thank you so much for recommending us to our Tripadvisor’s readers as well as future potential guests, and on behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable holiday at 'your home away from home', here with us at The Ritz-Carlton Bali.

Reviewed 23 September 2022

The experience we have is fantastic! The resort is amazing with good facilities and breathtaking ocean view. I would like to thank you all the staffs in the resort, they are all very helpful and nice. Among all the staffs, I would like to specifically express my appreciation to the concierge team and my butler, Arta. We could not get out luggage when we arrived Bali and the Airline could not advise where is our luggage. They advise it normally takes 3-5 days to located our luggage. We were very frustrated since all of our belongings were in the luggage.

After learning our situation, Arta proactively offered to work with their concierge team to help recover our luggage. The managed to contact the airline and recovered our luggage the second day and had the luggage delivered to our room swiftly. We were so grateful for their effort.

In addition, Arta gave us his number and will check in to see if there is anything we need from time to time. He responded to our request promptly and took care of everything for us, including dinner plan and reservation, during our stay.

We had an amazing time in Ritz Carlton Bali and it's the best hotel we ever stayed in. If you have enough budget and are looking for a personalized experience with extensive caring, Ritz Carlton Bali is your best choice.

Dear Ernestthetraveller,

Greeting from The Ritz-Carlton Bali!

Our Ladies and Gentlemen are the 'jewel on the crown' and the genuine care extended by the teams members indeed always makes the difference and I hope that the entire family will cherish for a long time the great memories of your stay with us here at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali and thank you for particularly highlighting the warmth and genuine caring extended by Arta from Butler Service and Concierge Team.

Thank you so much for recommending us to our Tripadvisor readers as well as potential future guests and on behalf of all our Ladies and Gentlemen, I look forward to be hosting you back in the near future for another memorable stay and fantastic vacation at 'your home away from home', here with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

This hotel resort was excellent, 5 stars all the way. And our butler Hani tended to our every need, ensuring we had the best stay. Ritz Carlton Nusa Dua is a must stay. Food was excellent and awesome access to the beach for a great sunset

Dear W837BRjohnnyw,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali

Thank you for your awesome review and for sharing your recent holidays with our Tripadvisor’s readers as well as very happy to read that you all had a wonderful holiday.

Thank you so much for highlighting the warm and genuine service extended by our Ladies and Gentlemen and for especially mentioning Hani from Butler Service. Rest absolutely assured that I will personally share your great review and kind highlight with the entire team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable holidays at ``your home away from home`` here with us, at The Ritz-Carlton Bali

Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

Our stay was overall nice, because the pool pavilion villa that we had was amazing and also our butler Hani was very personal and always there to help. I would definitely recommend the pool pavilion villa as you have your own private pool. However, there were two points that could be better. The hotel resort was made for huge weddings and events so naturally it was loud throughout our stay. From about 11 AM they would start doing soundtracks and music tracks for the evening weddings and events. The evening events had loud blasting music with lots of bass which we could hear loudly vibrating throughout our villa. The music would stop at 10 PM due to regulations so it wasn’t too bad. Another area that could improve is the housekeeping laundry. The bath towels had a smelly mildew odor from washed towels not being dried properly.

Room tip: Try staying during the weekday, because there might be less events. We heard loud music every day, all day during our weekend stay.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Woolley, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Dear NorthStar372464,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali ,

Thank you for your candid feedback shared in both our internal survey feedback as well as same on your personal TripAdvisor blog as it through collecting such constructive preferences and suggestions that we will be able to better anticipate your future stays and potentially further elevate our offerings and services.

My sincerest apologies for any un-pleasant circumstances felt in regards to the weddings events that took place during your stay as well as rest assured that I will be sharing your concerns with our team and our different wedding and events` organizers in order to have an improved control on future weddings that will take place at our resorts and in order to ultimately further improve our guests stays. I have indeed noted your feedback in regards with towel quality, I will personally share the concern with our Director of Housekeeping and have the issue rectify.

Thank you so much for recognizing the personalized level of services extended by all our Ladies and Gentlemen throughout your stay and for particularly mentioning Hani from Butler Service.

I look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you back in the future for another memorable holiday stay on 'The Island of The Gods' and here with us at The Ritz-Carlton Bali.