“Generally very nice food.”

Massimo - Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Sanur
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian cuisine with specialties of Salento (south-east coast of Italy). Pizza with natural levitation and fire wood oven. Homemade Gelato. Daily production of Mozzarella, Burrata, Ricotta and Mascarpone cheese. Homemade pasta: fettuccine, tortellini with beef filling, agnolotti with ham and mushrooms, ravioli with ricotta and spinach. Oven baked bread. Large Selection Gluten Free Menu.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I've been to Massimo a few times now and generally, I have enjoyed to food immensely. The pasta's and ice cream are very good. The pizza's are also nice, although not my favourite in Sanur. Only one time we ordered the chicken parmigiana and it felt like the tomato sauce wasn't seasoned, which was a bit of a let down. To be honest, we did not inform the staff so it might have been resolved. Overall a very nice place to get some dinner if you don't feel like rice ;)

MassimoConsiglia, Proprietario at Massimo - Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

We are very careful on seasoning and real Italian tomato sauce use only garlic and basil. I understand some guests used to other flavours like oregano, thyme and more but not Italian.
Anyway we are always ready to help customer and adjust according to their requests.
Massimo Sacco - Chef & Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (3,709)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I'm really glad that I visited this resto yesterday with 2 of my friends, they have this great ambience and really amazing service, all the staffs are great and friendly.
They serve us with their welcome bread , that consist of tomatoes and mozzarella (if im not mistaken ya hehe) right away after we took a seat.
So first I tried the RECCHITELLE BROCCULI, SAUSICCIA E RUCOLA and i like it, but the sausages is a bit too salty for me, next is the SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA love it, then i tried the CHICKEN PARMIGIANA? sorry i don't really remember the name, love it, and the portion is huge.
For the dessert I tried their CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE and I LOVEEE ITT, for me this souffle is one of the best one that i've ever tried. I also tried their CHOCOLATE MOUSSE and i like it, but i prefer their souffle hehe For the drink i ordered the ICED CAPPUCCINO, and it's pretty good.
Overall im really satisfied with this resto, and absolutely will come again for another great dinner with my friends

1  Thank Nadya B

Dear Nadya,
many thanks for your excellent and detailed review.
I really look for to welcome you back and please do not hesitate to ask for me.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

verry good food and friendly staff. The pasta is made perfectly and there is a big choice to choose from

Many sincere thanks.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Fabulous dinner at Massimo with the family. Fun for kids to make dough, lots to choose from suitable for both adults and kids. Especially loved my birthday singing, thanks ladies and Johnson

Dear Lisa,
I am very happy to read from you.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We always visit Massimo when we head to Bali. As usual food didn’t disappoint, we had home made pumpkin ravioli, pizza, calzone, everything was delicious and so well priced, my husbands fave restaurant in Bali ps make sure you can grab some gelati on your way out!

1  Thank Porpee

Many sincere thanks.
Look for meet you and your husband again soon.