“Best restaurant in sanur”
Review of Kayu Manis

Kayu Manis
Ranked #6 of 514 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful fresh 5 star food at 2 star price . Fabulous service. Gorgeous staff. Impeccably clean.
We ate there 5 nights out of 7 because the menu was so good and the dishes so wonderful that we wanted them again. Cant wait for our next trip.

1  Thank Jo S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,496)

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

A couple of nights ago, I tried the duck breast at this amazing hidden gem... Kayu Manis is nested in a little street that runs down from the bypass Rd to Sindhu Beach in Sanur. My girlfriend had the steak which she said was equally to die for. I can’t recommend this place enough. I will be bringing all my friends for a visit.

2  Thank BOHOMAMAOfficial
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been fortunate to visit here four times in the last four years. It has never changed. The food is superb and service is great from lovely long serving staff. We have tried different dishes each year and every time its fantastic. Price is brilliant. Do yourself a favour and eat here, its simply great value and great food.

1  Thank LuckyPhil1960
Reviewed 22 January 2018

A great menu, delightful service.
Visited twice because sooo good.
Must try dishes:
The Cream of Punkin Soup - Best ever.
The Config Leg of Duck - Beautiful.

1  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We headed down to this area to go to the local food market, for us on arrival, we were clearly overdressed and under researched. We weren’t brave enough to eat with our kids there (although I am sure it was fine?) Our driver in passing has said try out Kayu Manis, so we did. I have seen reviews saying it’s expensive, define “expensive”. If you are comparing apples and apples it’s remarkably cheap as the restaurant is comparable to many top end eateries in Melbourne and Sydney. Exceptional service, lovely food and great experience. 2 adults and 2 kids for under $70 AUS with a couple of alcoholic drinks. Great value if you ask me. Sure, 100metres either way and you could get a cheeseburger at McDonalds or a satay at the market. Choices. Definitely a worthwhile dining experience for our children.

2  Thank Allan L