All reviews sister hotel royal suite swimming pool shuttle bus main road hotel restaurant nice pool busy road booked this hotel nice stay air conditioning beach front cici denpasar garden bali massage
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in a room on the second floor with a view over the garden and pool. Nice and clean room with free toiletries and hot water in the shower. Calm and quiet during night because they turn off the filterpump of the pool in the evening. The breakfast was super. Had the indonesian style version with fresh fruit and nasi goreng and Bali coffee. Seemed almost like I would have been the only guest, because I had the pool for myself all day. The pool was nice and clean and was super to take a dip in between sunbathing. Very nice and polite staff both at the reception, the restaurant and the housekeepers. The hotel is on an ally from the main road so the noise from the road doesn’t reach the premises. Nice and green garden surrounding the premises so it’s like staying at a secret garden in the city. Enjoyed every minute of my stay and would definitely come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank heidimU3053KK
Reviewed 21 January 2018

A Big room with a nice terrace;
water boiler, fritch, coffee and tea in the room;
very good breakfast
nice pool
the stuff is very friendly and makes everything possible
there is a shuttle service from the hotel to the heart of the city and to the beach.
Locals are around, so you can also find local food restaurants or you can eat at the hotel restaurant

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The staff, the restaurant (free breakfast and good options to choose between in the menu), the room is clean, free wifi working really good. If you can, order a massage because the therapist is really good! Regards to the team.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2015Viajeros27
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

For $22 a night, this place was still not cheap enough for how dirty and disgusting our room was. I originally booked being lured to the cheap price and because we had a layover in Bali for one night and needed an airport close to the hotel. Seeing as this hotel was advertised as close to the airport it was a no brainer to originally book. However, the hotel is not at all close to the airport, and took about 40 min to get there (100,000 rupies each way by airport taxi, but the hotel was offering hotel transit from the airport at 300,000 rupies each way - essentially the price of one night stay, Ridiculous). I was shocked to see how DIFFERENT this place looked online compared to in real life. Truly disgusting. This place was filthy, the dirtiest place we stayed in throughout our entire month stay in south east Asia. There was no lock on the door, just a wooden plank to cover the door. Yellow stains on pillows, fresh blood stains on sheets, and 10 stray, curly hairs all in the bed. Without a doubt the sheets had not been washed. Since door doesn’t lock/shut properly the room is humid making everything including the bed damp and the towels wet. Also it allows for mosquitos to come in. I try not to be too picky realizing I had only paid $22 for the room, but a wet dirty bed, mosquitos, and a room that smelt like sewage and cigarettes was enough to make me ask for a different room. I would’ve left the hotel entirely and found another hotel but it was already late at night and we only needed a place to stay for one night for our connecting flight. We made them change our room and thankfully they did this for us for free. The new room (upstairs) was much more respectable, cleaner, had doors that actually locked and closed shut, but was still not great. The bathroom smells, the shower doesn’t drain, and the towels are thin and stained. The upgraded room would definitely fit the description of value for money at $22 a night. But the downstairs rooms were absolutely awful, dirty, and wet. The hotel’s garden also completely floods with water when it rains, so of course my trek to the front desk asking for a room change meant walking in ankle high water with dead frogs floating around. I rather have stayed in a hostel, this place was awful and dirty and I am still shocked of how different the hotel is in person compared to the reviews and pictures online.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the service of this hotel. The people are so nice. The bathroom though smelled really bad like urine, but fortunately they provided room fragrance to mask the smell. The first day we arrived, unfortunately the hotel yard was flooded really bad due to rainy season. They did help us to move our luggages to our room amid the flood. The breakfast was regular, but pretty good. Overall, i would still recommend the hotel for a short stay, pretty good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple