“AVOID VERY POOR MEAL AND SERVICE”

The Caesar Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 505 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband chose to eat here on our last night in Bali. The staff seemed very friendly when we arrived and welcomed us! Once we were in and ordered everything went down hill....the garlic bread was like eating hard toast no taste of garlic - inedible. Nachos were so dry greasy but no cheese or toppings just a little of salsa on 1 nacho (top). I sat for a while without a drink tried to attract staffs attention but were too busy talking to each other at the bar!! I eventually had to ask the lady stood outside who was trying to PR. The food was tasteless, we complained to the lady who just replied "thank you" we repeated again to another member of staff who just apologised.....shocking to think after 2 complaints no manager or senior member of staff came to see us. We asked for the bill and left we did tell the lady we would be leaving negative feed back on trip advisor - her reply "that's ok". Disappointed to say the least - by far the worst meal we have had since our 10 night stay in Bali. Please eat some where else there are lots of nice places in Sanur!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is not a place I would return to. The staff were friendly, but didn't understand english very well. The crispy duck was ok but a little dry. Music was very loud. Cost $90 for 4 people-1 cocktail each and two courses each.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My main memory of this place was of staff running. This is absolutely not conducive to an enjoyable eating experience!
I do remember our waiter was very friendly and nice and I think the food was decent but the whole time here was ruined.
Please stop running as it REALLY is unnerving!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch her on a Sunday afternoon. The pork chops were delicious with the side of vegetables and rice. We also had the pumpkin soup. Service was excellent

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We was there in a 4-5 nights because we like the restaurant, the staff and the atmosphere.
The food is very tasty, and the staff is friendly.
We made a big party there (30 people) and they are very friendly and help us with organisation.
I record the picture with food, and I choose all balinese meal for taste thei food - and was a real pleasure.
For kids they have pizza or french fries, and my friends try roasted pork or sea fruits and they was very delightful