“Good value and friendly ”

The Caesar Restaurant
Ranked #238 of 491 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My 11 year old daughter loved the volcano pizza which they also set on fire to further thrill her. My sirloin was very tasty although a little small and my wife had a very tasty Indonesia duck dish. Very friendly staff, great service and good value. Recommend. Lovely open setting.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant with a great selection of seafood and international cuisine, their seafood was well prepared and delicious. Very cold beer and a good selection of beverages for all. The restaurant is very nicely appointed with various seating areas to choose from, the staff are attentive and happy to serve you. Well done everyone.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Had pizza here and enjoyed some music. The venue is clise to our hotel so we popped in for dinner. Menu is extensive.Reasonable prices but no bargains.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Caesars was the only restaurant that my Wife and i returned to a second time during our visit. Quite simply we were very impressed with the quality of the food from a very varied menu. I ordered french fries and wanted mayonaise to dip them in, the Chef whipped me up some home made mayonaise, rather than resorting to a jar or squirty bottle. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Thank you guys for the experience, and shall definately return for further offerings.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Had a nice meal here which was presented well and tasted fresh. Staff were very friendly and attentive making sure the food was good and everything was ok. Only disappointment was they had a promotion sign out the front but when asked about it they said it was no longer valid. Overall though it was a good meal and reasonably priced and will go back next time I am in Sanur