1,132 results
All reviews lagoon access room family duplex duplex room indonesian food beach club beef bacon nice hotel egg station hardy's supermarket central location pool side private pool stayed for nights reception area breakfast was included sanur area the main street
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We would probably rate this for 3 and a half if it was possible, but 3 stars it is.

The hotel looks great! The lobby is impressing and the pool area is great. However, there are things here and there that shows that the hotel is a little worn down, like broken bathroom cabinet and worn down pool chairs.

The breakfast buffet didn’t offer the biggest variety of food, but what was there was fine. However, the restaurant seems a little old / out of place for this hotel. It doesn’t really fit into the rest.

The staff was very polite and they did their best for helping us with trips etc. At the same time the spa treatments from the hotel were amazing and at a very good price! It can highly be recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Hotel staff helped with carrying suitcases to the rooms & were very friendly for the duration of our stay. We stayed in a family room with balcony overlooking the pools. There is 1 large pool separated by a bridge which you can swim under. Water temperature was cool but not too cold.
Breakfast was buffet style with a whole range of continental foods including freshly made eggs, range of hot foods each day, toast, croissants, pancakes, fresh fruit, juices and salads. It was always well stocked.
Location was excellent with lots of choice of restaurants very nearby and the main road was fairly quiet. Only a 5-10 min walk to the beach which was sandy. There's a few warungas there and someone usually selling fresh roasted corn on the cob.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are excellent. If you want direct access to the pool from your room then book a poolside room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Came at the end of May for a week and while this hotel isn’t 5star, it’s still pretty good!

Positives -
We had a pool room and that was great. It was lovely being able to get right into the pool from your own room. The pool snakes it’s way around the rooms which is great and you can swim under the walk way to the other rooms which was great.

The staff are friendly and willing to help with anything you need. They even gave me a mini birthday cake with candles and sung me happy birthday when they found out it was my birthday!

The location of the hotel is good, on the Main Street of Sanur but you hardly hear the car noise once inside which is good. A 5min walk to the beach and lots of restaurants nearby so plenty of food choices.

The room itself is good. Shower was hot but the water pressure is a little weak but nothing to really complain about. The room is spacious enough.

Negative
If you are after a 5star hotel, this place isn’t for you. The rooms are slightly old and the hotel itself does show some wear and tear.

The pool is quite cold and doesn’t get a lot of sunshine so we didn’t get the most out of our pool room as the water was just to cold. However this meant I didn’t get sunburnt which was a bonus!

The breakfast is ok, have defiantly had better at other hotels but you won’t go hungry.

The beds are rather creaky - even when you just sit on them- but still comfortable to sleep on and the pillows are a bit hit and miss.

You don’t get any tea bags or milk in the room but Hardy’s is next door so we just went and bight our own.

Overall this is a nice hotel. We would come back again but we wouldn’t stay a week, perhaps a day or two at the most. Make sure you get a pool room, it’s worth it! Ask for one at the back of the hotel as the pool is a little bit warmer back there (not much this).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The hotel is kept very clean and lovely clean and comfortable sheets are replaced on the beds each day. The shower stream is a bit weak but the bathroom, in general, is lovely and the shower is spacious. Depending on what room you book, you may have a small dining table which comes in handy. The room I was in had lovely views of the pool, and the tool has a nice TV. The hotel is a little bit confusing at first and feels like a maze, but eventually you get used to the stairs and different levels. The service is great and breakfast is adequate. Room service has really good food and there is a variation that is available 24/7. The location of the hotel is amazing, with the Matahari supermarket a few metres away, and so many restaurants around the corner. The spa is around the corner, and for $7 for an hour of massaging, I spent many nights at the spa. The location, rooms, service and food is amazing.

Room Tip: In the morning, rooms near the pool can be a little bit noisier. Nothing too loud though.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Zoe G
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I arrived with my sister to this hotel first timer in Sanur, the first room we where given the air conditioner didn't work, after three technicians and an engineer checked it out they decided to move us to another room but there was none available till the next day. The breakfasts are geared to Europeans with lots of pastries, breads, pancakes, jams etc. I am gluten intolerant (not ceoliac) and don't usually have a problem in Bali because I eat local food plus eggs. I had poached eggs everyday I was there because that was what was available. Also on checkout we said the room lacked storage the lovely receptionist said drawers are available on request. First time I've ever come across this in any hotel I've stayed at. By the way the staff where amazing, friendly and couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family