Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$141
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$90
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
US$141
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$142
Agoda.com
Katala Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$101
US$87
Hotels.com
Atta kaMAYA Resort and Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$55
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

The Samata(Sanur)
US$181
US$167
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$89
Cancelon
US$342
US$303
1,638 results
All reviewslayang layangluxury escapeslobster brunchocean view suitelarge infinity poolbutler servicesunrise breakfastsignature massagekids clubpool restaurantfishing boatscold towelsin room diningspa treatmentsmini barbeautiful resorthuge room
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Thank you for a wounderfull holiday.
We arrived early on Sunday morning and our room was already or should I say our water side palace Room 500 . Every we had been promised and more , amazing bathrooms and a enormous family room opening onto our private 20 meter pool. Our butlers were always eager and willing to assist us in any way, our 2 young boys were continuously spoilt from little treats and they entertaining them with games and fun activities.
The Sunday lobster lunch is something not to miss with the attention to detail and
sensational desert to die for.
A very big thank you to Wirama Gde who came to my rescue after been short changed by a dodgy money exchange in town, he joined forces with head of security and together we went down face the man it wasn't long before I got the missing 1 000 000 rupiah or $100.00 Australian back . This was way beyond their duties and shows just how far this resort will go to ensure their guests holidays is one to remember.
The free bike were an add bonus with a 10 km bike track following the beach very safe for the kids, a nice change for the 100s of motor bikes traveling along the busy streets.
The sea side village offered a wide range for food and drinks at very cheep prices.
All in all we were an able to fault the Fairmont exceeding our epectations and look forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: If you want the best go room 500 it's right on the beach.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
10  Thank sbwarie
Niall C, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear sbwarie
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your vacation in Villa 500 at the Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali.
We are all delighted to read that you and your family all enjoyed your time with us and found such meaningful value in your overall experience. We strive to achieve the highest levels of product and service and I am delighted to hear that we lived up to your expectations.
I think you summarized, essentially, what we try very hard to deliver every day – unique experiences and memorable service which goes hand-in-hand with all of the wonderful facilities our resort has to offer.
I am delighted that we managed to turn moments into memories during your stay, especially in sorting out the issue with the local money changer in Sanur.
I have already passed on your kind comments to all our team here and until we meet again, we all look forward to welcoming you all back again.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Best holiday ever,have never had the opportunity to stay in a five star resort before and jumped at the chance when we found the Fairmont at sanur Bali on the net. At first sight on arrival we were amazed then greeted with a truly warming welcome,that warm feeling stayed with us the whole time we stayed and sorry,cannot fault a thing. We honestly have never stayed in a place before that makes you feel so welcome and part of the future. And as far as food and beverage goes,my family and I were looked after truly like royalty,and definitely a stand out for us was being waited on hand and foot by the food and beverage management. I'm sure the gentlemans name was norman suweca. Many thanks to this man,it made our stay definitely a trip to remember. Thank you Fairmont Sanur 6 stars for you. Will be back for sure.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank MAT s

Dear MAT s
Thank you for taking the time to review Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali!
We are so happy that you chose the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali, and thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback on TripAdvisor.
It is always wonderful to hear from our guests that the best part of everything was the service and our team - we pride ourselves on offering true Balinese Hospitality.
Thank you for recognizing our resort for being your "Best Stay Ever". I will of course share your feedback with the team – who I know will be delighted to hear your feedback.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali - thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Beautiful Balinese style hotel, big comfortable room, lovely pools, great service, access to the beach (average beach), conveniently located - rent free bikes and you are a close ride from the lovely Sanur Village-. Idyllic for a couple retreat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mikofaucheux

Dear mikofaucheux
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your vacation at the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali.
We are all thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in our suites. I think you summarized, essentially, what we try very hard to deliver every day - exceptional, memorable service which goes hand-in-hand with all of the wonderful facilities our resort has to offer.
Your kind words regarding our colleagues and hotel are greatly appreciated and will be most eagerly passed on.
Sanur is indeed the most “Authentically Balinese” part of Bali, and we are delighted to be located in the heart of Sanur. Our guests love the location and I believe once you stay in Sanur it’s easy to see why guests return time after time to this part of Bali.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you both back, to the Island of Gods, in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

My husband and our 18 months old son had our first family holiday here (booked through Luxury Escapes) and it was beyond amazing! The staff were so amazing and made everything so easy that it truely felt like a holiday (which I wasn't expecting be it our first with a child!). I felt truely spoilt with our room always clean and plentiful towels by the pool and cold water and treats brought around. Happy hour on the lawn by the beach was perfect for our son to have dinner whilst we had a drink and enjoyed the sunset and then he would sleep in the pram whilst we had dinner at the restaurant. We also used the kids room services menu for his was was great too. The breakfast buffet was AMAZING (and we've been to many!) and the food at the restaurants were great too and not too expensive. There is a spa right next door which is amazing (best facials ever!) and cheap and we enjoyed the restaurants there too for some cheaper lunches. We also enjoyed the free bikes from the hotel to ride along the beach path but to be honest we just stayed around the hotel and relaxed! The pool is huge so I never felt we were getting in others faces but also there are 2 smaller pools (I think one 60cm deep and one 1.2 maybe - something like that) which are seperate and perfect for small children. We can't wait to go back again next year!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
8  Thank George M
Niall C, General Manager at Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear George M
Thank you for taking the time to review Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali!
We are so happy that you chose the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali for your accommodation when in Bali. Thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback on Tripadvisor.
Your kind words regarding our colleagues and hotel are greatly appreciated and will be eagerly passed on.
Please take the time to enroll in our Fairmont Presidents Club before your next visit – this will allow us to offer you the highest level of personalized service with an array of benefits through our membership program.
I will of course share your feedback with the team – who I know will be delighted to receive your feedback.
We all look forward to welcoming you back again to the Fairmont Sanur Beach, Bali - thank you for allowing us to turn your moments into memories.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Pretty difficult to explain the title of my review, as I am afraid that I am gonna miss a lot of the good things that happened to me and my family there.... Staff... outstanding. Kitchen... excellent... Cleanliness... next to perfect... and all those gardens, and flowers, and the pool, and the kids pools, and the proximity to the beach and the view... It worth every single penny.

Room Tip: Top floors rooms for the view. But ground level rooms for the garden view.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank 7sands

Dear 7sands
Guest feedback is so important to our operation and it is always gratifying to know that we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. Your kind comments regarding our team and hotel is greatly appreciated and will be eagerly passed on.