Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa
Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$110
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$141
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$88
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$106
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Katala Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$61
Orbitz.com
Atta kaMAYA Resort and Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$91
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
The Samata(Sanur)
US$157
US$1,182
US$309
Priceline
All reviewsgong restaurantcomplimentary high teathe outdoor living roomshuttle serviceour honeymoonsanur areawelcome homesunrise breakfastbalinese cuisineprivate driverfree shuttlecomplete privacyprivate swimming poolprevious hotelevery afternoonmosquito coilsvisited bali
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We recently stayed at The Gangsa and it is probably our favorite resort we have travelled to. The customer service is second to none, and the staff was warm from the moment we arrived at the airport to being dropped off in Ubud for the next leg of our trip. All meals had at the resort were top shelf (Get the ribs!) and the in-house breakfasts were excellent. While it would be nice to be right on the ocean, the shuttle service makes it so easy to enjoy this aspect of Bali as well. Can't recommend The Gangsa enough (especially to families with young children) and when we return to Bali again we will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Reid A
ida bagus s s, Manager at Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Reid A

Om Swastyastu.....

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, we are pleased to learn that you and your family enjoyed overall the relaxing stay in our resort.

We always strive to provide the highest product and service and the entire staff have shown you their service quality and to receive great comment such as yours is really motivating.

Once again thank you for choosing thegangsa private villa during your recent visit to the village of Sanur, we look forward to serving you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We previously stayed in this lovely place in Sep 2012 and wrote a review then.

There is nothing to add to the first review. This place is still divine. No changes to standards of food, accommodation or friendliness/helpfulness of the staff, all just impeccable.

We love The Gangsa and will be back as asap.

Room Tip: This place is so quiet I don't think it afters which villa you have.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Geraldine Q

Dear Gezq

Om Swatyastu...

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your second stay at the gangsa private villa, it's great appreciated and We glad to know that you most enjoyed to stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back home in nearest future.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

From first contact, with staff taking the initiative to call my hotel to arrange the pickup, to the final airport transfer, the service was impeccable. I was looking for a place to completely unwind & found it.
Everything you need is provided, mozzie coils & spray; high tea everyday with a special treats/surprises, such an incredible cook; excellent choice in breakfast which is available at anytime of the day; complimentary mini bar including water topped up each day; tropical fruit basket daily; beautiful flower baskets & orchids; high quality amenities; comfortable seating inside & outside; massive pool towels with a massive pool; incredible gardens with complete privacy; room serviced each time I went out; advice regarding where to eat, shop etc; the staff do not interrupt your stay at all, unless you call them, they leave you in peace, absolute heaven. Pickup was always on time, with a smile greeting by my name. I must say a special thank you to Anom!
The kitchen happily accommodated my vegetarian requests, providing meals that weren’t on the menu, every dish was delicious. Cocktails were so yummy it was difficult to stop drinking them :-) Loved being able to have every meal in my villa, wherever I felt comfortable at that moment.
The spa staff were very professional and I tried several different treatments. Relaxing massage and scrub were my favourites.
I can find no fault, this is the first accommodation I’ve given excellent rating. All I can offer is following feedback: better lighting over mirror in bathroom for applying makeup; more reliable wifi connection.
After booking my last hotel based on rave trip advisor reviews, and finding it a complete disappointment, I must admit I was concerned the reviews for Gangsa may be overrated. Let me assure you they aren’t, this is a piece of heaven on earth, I won't stay anywhere else in Bali again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank feelingr00vy
ida bagus s s, Manager at Kayumanis Sanur Private Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear feelingr00vy,

Om Swastyastu...

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
My sincerely apologies for some areas, that we need to be improved such as the light at dressing area need more bright and our internet connection. We will take an immediate action to fix it.

we look forward to welcoming you soon

Best Regards,

Ida Bagus Suamba

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We travelled to Sanur with no expectation as it is less wel known as compared to all the other more popular towns. We thought we would give Gangsa a go as it has plenty of excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. To our surprise Gangsa is a little gem and a rare find which fulfilled our young family mini break of three days.

The best part of our trip would be the private pool. A decent 8m x 4m pool; big enough for our children to practise swimming techniques and an awesome place to chill.

From the moment we were picked up by Made after confirmation by email from Rika; the service quality was simply faultless. Over the next three days, breakfast and dinner delivered to our villa by the staff of Gong restaurant and hi tea at the restaurant with every meal served with highest standard of care and most importantly a beaming smile.

No request was too hard; Arya sent us off at the airport. He had to double back to drop off keys to the airport. No Problem! Awesome team and hope to see you all soon !

Tama secures the resort and makes everything safe. Well done !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SiangPerth

Dear SiangPerth,

Om Swastyastu...

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your resent stay at the gangsa private villa. It is truly appreciated and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us,We do hope the village of Sanur will known well after the moment.

we will always strive and improve our service to make the best experience to all our respected guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Within a traditional Balinese residential village the peace and tranquility of the Gangsa awaits you. My husband and I let out a collective sigh as we relaxed in the outdoor lounge of our villa following a manic fastboat trip from Lombok and a warm welcome from the Gangsa staff.

Let the Butlers ensure your stay is comfortable and memorable - they provide complimentary drop off and collection from Sanur Beach and Sanur village with a moments notice. They also have a scheduled service to and from Kuta. Try one of their tour packages - we choose the hideaway picnic lunch which was magical, and included a spot of shopping at Ubud market afterward. Even though we had stayed in Ubud for 3 nights earlier in our trip our expert guide made us realize that we had barely scratched the surface.

Let the Butlers know your tastes as they will provide recommendations to help make your stay more memorable. We wanted an inexpensive Italian dinner and the restaurant recommended was spot on. Organizing the table reservation, as well as dropping and collecting us made it a seamless dining experience.

Be sure to have in room dining as the butlers will set your table and explain the dishes to you. While all the food was tasty my favorites were a cured duck salad (shamelessly ordered every day!) and the Balinese tasting platter.

My only regret is that I didn't try out the spa, which was emphasized by the wonderful complimentary welcome foot massage that I had just prior to leaving for the airport.

Bottom line - the Gangsa is an ideal base for those looking for character, tranquility and top notch service.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nzdaydreamer

Dear nzdaydreamer,

Om Swastyastu...

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your resent stay at the gangsa private villa. It is truly appreciated. I am so sorry to know that you miss the spa moment....i hope in the next visit you will able to pamper your self and relax in our spa treatment.

we look forward to welcoming you in the nearest future.

Ida bagus Suamba