we have stayed here countless times.Agung always says , Welcome home. and yes it feels like home, all the staff , manager Guru, dewi made noyman1.2.3 katuk micky kadek, putu . giru dwick and satria and everyone are so kind.The rooms are very clean and have lovely views of the rice paddies. listening to the ducks and gekos instead of cars is so wonderfull.
love eating at the villa. very fresh. we always , have wati and artini come to villa for our daily massage. We are in paradise.! Comming back in dec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali