My family, friends and I were staying at the Mulia resort. Our friends had booked a stay at Villa Agung Khalia for a couple of days. Truthfully I was a little apprehensive because this was my first international trip. After less than an hour, I was completely turned around by this wonderful place. This place is truly amazing!!! It really changed my entire stay in Bali. The villa was BEAUTIFUL and the staff was AMAZING!! Good breakfast and a very good dinner. The location is just outside of town and there is a free shuttle. Being in the middle of rice patties is really hard to describe. When I first got to Bali I figure this was once in a lifetime but now I can say that I would like to go back and skip the Mulia and stay at the Villa Agung Khalia. All of us tried to extend our stay but the following night was booked. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali