“Amazing Place”
Review of Villa Agung Khalia

Villa Agung Khalia
Ranked #49 of 612 Speciality Lodging in Ubud
Reviewed 2 November 2016

My family, friends and I were staying at the Mulia resort. Our friends had booked a stay at Villa Agung Khalia for a couple of days. Truthfully I was a little apprehensive because this was my first international trip. After less than an hour, I was completely turned around by this wonderful place. This place is truly amazing!!! It really changed my entire stay in Bali. The villa was BEAUTIFUL and the staff was AMAZING!! Good breakfast and a very good dinner. The location is just outside of town and there is a free shuttle. Being in the middle of rice patties is really hard to describe. When I first got to Bali I figure this was once in a lifetime but now I can say that I would like to go back and skip the Mulia and stay at the Villa Agung Khalia. All of us tried to extend our stay but the following night was booked. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Only stayed in one villa but they all looked beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
VillaAgungKhalia, Public Relations Manager at Villa Agung Khalia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear Jack,
We are so happy to know that you all had such a wonderful visit to Bali, especially with this being your first trip abroad! We appreciate you taking the time to recognize our staff for their quality service, and for letting other travelers know about your experience with us. We're sorry we weren't able to extend your stay as we were fully booked the following nights, but we do look forward to having you stay longer with us the next time you visit Ubud. We really appreciate the opportunity to welcome guests like yourselves.
The entire Villa Agung Khalia team.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We, family of 6 stayed @ 3 bed room villa for 10 days at Villa Agung Khalia. The villa was huge enough to accommodate 6 of us and yet still very private.
The private pool was a hit with kids
staff were very friendly and helpful.
Away from hustle and bustle, a tranquil and beautiful place.
This place is 10-15 minutes away from the town Centre and the road can be quite rough.
If you want a privacy and relaxation this is a place.
One more thing they have an excellent masseur.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights -arriving late (due earlier but thanks to a truly awful flight with KLM; we were very delayed) Sunday night. We were met and after an hour's drive; arrived at an OASIS. Our dinner was waiting for us; our villa was a haven. I LOVED lying in bed listening to the night noises -the villa complex is next to rice paddies. The staff were all lovely; the complex pristine; a car was always available to take us to Ubud; we often ate dinner at the villa after a long day. The pool was DIVINE. Would love to return.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We loved our stay at Villa Agung Khalia. The staff was great and helpfull. The villa had all we needed. They offer free transport to the city. One night we had no lights in our villa and the staff was helpfull and offered us a lot of brand new flash lights and a reduction. We recommand it to people who loves accommodations with a lot of privacy and great views.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I lost count how many times I have come here. Over 10 times over 6 plus years. I feel like a part owner. WHY? FIRST CLASS, Staff, Location, Food, Service, Friendliness of local village people and great climate. Best massages in Bali.The natural beauty of the area is very calming and my stress levels simply disappear. JUST BOOK IT AND DO NOT ASK WHY. Enjoy the view.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple