US$255
US$225
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$173
Priceline
US$289
US$225
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$116
US$633
US$508
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$621/night.

US$784
All reviewsdetoxwellnessmeditationretreatvilla
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The staff are very welcoming and will go above and beyond for you. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The retreat is relaxing and you have plenty of time to unwind or you can go out to visit the sights of Ubud. Nice stay if you want peace and quiet while doing a detox. Unsure where the first reviewer stayed (whether at another property or at the same location I stayed at) but it doesn’t match my experience at all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I can honestly say our experiences at this retreat has been exceptional. Yoga and breathing exercises with the sunrise on the balcony, birds chirping, view of the rice terrace and watching farmers making their way to their fields was just bliss. I have never experienced a juice fast before and figured I would be starving by the end. I was very wrong, the cold pressed juices done on site were timed for every hour and a half. We had the daytime to laze by the pool, unwind, head into Ubud town 3km away, sleep, meditate... and the evenings we looked forward to having a warm vege broth before bed. It was the healthiest I’ve felt in a while. The benefits of giving my body a break from the daily toxicity of the daily grind and processed food was noticeable. The bedrooms were comfortable enough and clean except for the wall colours which bothered me a bit but not too much. The air con worked well and plenty of hot water available. There was also a gallon water on a stand available in the room for drinking. The ladies serving us were friendly and very accommodating. We had daily massages scheduled as well. We met other like minded people whilst there and had hearty laughs. Sure it was pricey but But the overall feeling of wellness and the experience itself... priceless. We are planning to come back again in September and was told that the retreat will be running from a hotel near the monkey forest. Definitely looking forward to my next trip with bali vitality.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I did two wellness programmes with Bali Vitality in 2017 and I am planning to do another one this year. I loved the location of the villa, it is perfect for yoga, meditation and disengaging with the troubles of the outside world. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the beauty of the programme was that it could be tailored to your needs and wishes. I guess, it is all about your expectations and for some people it may be hard to stay positive during fasting. I enjoyed every day of it and I am definitely going back. For spiritual adventures, healing and clearing your mind, Bali Vitality is perfect. If you are looking for a fancy resort with entertainments, alcohol, etc. you should go to some other places.

Room Tip: Best views are from the room upstairs
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Frostlandgirl
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I saw Frank's review and asked the management about it and they told me it wasn't a review about Bali Vitality - that was a lie. It absolutely was.
We arrived at night after a flight from SA, we came literally to the end of the road in total darkness, told to wait in the car, at that point my sister in law and I were terrified. They took us to our "top" room only to find it was adjacent to the kitchen and had an obscure glass windows in the bathroom with open brick work above the window in the bathroom and above the door in the bedroom. That was just the start, the toilet was broken, no bar fridge, A/C was filthy and inadequate for the room, a large gap above and below the outside doors, the curtains didn't fit the windows, the extra bed still had the wrapping on the head board and the condition of the room was very poor. It was literally a family home with rooms rented out. Based on the cost of the program it should have been a 5 start set up, but in fact it would struggle to be 2 or 3. The most concerning aspect of the short time we spent at Bali Vitality was the cook in the process of preparing raw food for breakfast was also the person to come and try to fix our toilet. She then went back to preparing raw food without washing her hands or removing her apron. We were concerned for our personal health at this place. If you are going to entertain going to this facility I suggest you don't pay anything but go and have a look first, there are a lot of fabulous health retreats in Bali that would be streaks ahead of Bali Vitality.

Room Tip: low budget rooms at luxury price.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Lyn G
Reviewed 4 November 2017

It all looks very nice and luxurious on the website. But don't let it fool you: the pictures aren't from the villa but it are stock images.The villa is not more then a 3 star place with a lot of things wrong: very low waterpressure, takes 5(!) minutes for the water to get warm. Dirt and dust everywhere. Airco doesn't work and is wrapped in cloth (don't know why). Curtains hanging loose. Although the staff is very friendly, the cleaning is very poor. Massage in the room or outside on very old and wobbly massagetable. On day 2 I wanted to talk to the owner, but that wasn't possible and nothing was done with my complaint.This all would be okay if the price was right but I paid 2300 euro, (2700usd) for 8 days. Thats just way out of proportion. after I complained by mail they said they would work on it an change the pictures on the website. But thats a bit late don't you think?On arrival they let you sign a paper that if you decide to go to another hotel that there won't be a refund. What a weird document. but now I realised that in the past people did leave this place and went to another because it was so bad. There are also a lot of complaints the staff told me. All and all think twice before booking this rertreat

Room Tip: The room at the pool is the biggest en is ok, but very expensive
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo