“Twice in one day ”

Dining Corner Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Dining Corner Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 911 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining Corner Restaurant is a stylish restaurant elevated over a valley that blends seamlessly into the encompassing woodland. Open for all day dining, it serves an exquisite menu of classic Thai cuisine and contemporary western fare using the freshest possible ingredients. The food and ambiance of this uplifting venue truly pays homage to all of senses. Every dish is a flavorsome journey that brings culinary perfection to the rural outskirts of Ubud. Rich Thai curries infuse with traditional spices are extremely popular along with local Balinese specialties to satisfy the appetite. Table settings are positioned on an open - air deck to capture the gentle of the surrounding landscape. Flickering candles are lit as night descends to cast a warm glow over a small pool, with a seating capacity for up to 32 guest, Dining corner is not suitable for children under 12 years old but more for intimate meals as well as small social gatherings.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Breakfast: The fruit salad was fresh and had some kind of strawberry coulis dribbled over the yoghurt (insert drool here). It was also swimming in the sweetest passion fruit juice... YUM. The breadbasket was rather large and could have fed 2 / 3 people. The jams... oh so good. Everything was quality.
Dinner: Entrees and mains were to die for with the winner being mums Cordon Bleu. Perfectly cooked. She is allergic to mushrooms so they substituted with an asparagus sauce instead. They also made fresh duck spring rolls as the pre-made ones had mushrooms. We were given free dessert which was an espresso semifreddo- again delicious.

The staff are attentive and welcoming. The staff are extremely well trained and accommodating here! Straight off the bat they asked about allergies and also informed us what dishes were unavailable.
5 star service. The price is moderate and cheaper than I would expect for service, cuisine and location / ambiance of this calibre.

I just moved into a house down the street from this place so they will be seeing me more and to boot they offer a day pass for the pool if you buy lunch.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Ibu Travelling_sister,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this excellent review for us on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy knowing you have had great dining experience at Dining Corner restaurant.
We always strive to provide the highest level of product and service, hence to receiving such positive comment from you is an honor. We realize that our staff is the greatest asset of the company who consistently deliver our best service and product. I will be sharing this review with my team to let them know that their efforts are much appreciated.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Asst restaurant Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

What an exceptional experience! From the time we entered we were spoilt and made to feel at home. Komping our waitress catered for our every need.
The food was sensational ever dish served was devoured! Our party enjoyed a range of dishes from varying seafood dishes to beef ending with a delightful strawberry mousse!
A must go to.
Best food in Bali and reasonable as well!

Dear Ibu Jenny L,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us excellent review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service, will share this with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially Komping ( Koming ). I believe she will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Koming and other team at Dining Corner Restaurant sent their regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in very near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I have been in there to try they’re Thai food first I tried the amuse bouche it was really taste and simple and amazing , then i took Tom yum gong it was simple and delicious , beside the chicken salad Thai style I don’t remember the name of that dish , and the thing you don’t want to miss
Lamb shank was so amazing it was special order and deep fried Browns covered with coconut , it was my first time and won’t be last
Friendly staff fine food , you’ll have amazing moment in there either with friend or your love once or your family

Dear Bpk Abdullah M,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us review on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service, especially our Thai food. I will share with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant.
I believe they will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

They have very nice and warm welcome from the waiter and waitress. The food was really great. Plus they provide romantic atmosphere, very quiet and decorated with a lot of candle. I wonder if I can try to having a lunch in here. Maybe it can give a difference experience, with many trees in front of your table plus the sound of the river flow under. I would like to comeback again one day. I have a great experience having a dinner here with my wife...

Dear Bapak Ivan P,

Warmest greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this very good review.
We are happy to learn that you have had a great experience with us.
We always strive to provide the highest level of product and services hence to receive great comment such as yours is so motivating. I will share this review with my team to let them know that their efforts are much appreciated.

Once again thank you very much, and we look forward to welcoming you back in very near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived and had a very warm welcome. The setting was spectacular and the staff were brilliant. Joking was our waitress and she really made our evening. The food was equally as good! If you’re in Ubud, try and get out here, say hi to Koming and enjoy a wonderful evening.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Bapak Richardstar,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us excellent review on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service, will share this with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially Koming. I believe she will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Asst Restaurant Manager

Been to Dining Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!