US$185
Priceline
US$289
US$223
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$135
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$812
US$651
US$632
US$519
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$669/night.

US$782
1,398 results
All reviewsafternoon teamonkey forestrooftop villaapple tvwelcome homecookie jarseparate toiletturn down serviceinfinity poolrestaurants and barsrooms are spaciousthe location is perfectbeautiful hotelhighly recommend this hotelrose petalsthe main streetubud market
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located , very close to Monkey Forest, Ubud villa and several places . Don’t let the main road deceive you, once you take the turn towards hotel it all changes . Staff is very customer oriented, always smiling and eager to help in any matter . No problem if you forget your travel adapter , toothbrush or even flip-flops ! All given once you check-in to your room. Rooms are exactly as pictured , spacious and clean, brekfast is okay although it would be better to have more variety, pool is amazing but if you are late you might end up with no sun-beds as the number of the beds are limited and i think these should be increased. SPA needs advanced booking if you intend to use so no last-minute walk ins. Resort is very close to several good restaurants and money exchange offices.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Ozgur T
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
I certainly agree with your review, especially our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.
your feedback on breakfast we will review to have more variety as your mention.

we are all looking forward to welcome you back on next visit near in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Every part of our stay at Komaneka was special - from the breakfast, to our room (huge, clean, with everything thought of - Mossie spray to adapters), the location, the pool... but the most importantly the people. The staff at Komaneka are incredible - friendly and welcoming - it truly feels like a home for the time you're there! Couldn't recommend more.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Natalie T

Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
on behalf of team I would like to say thank you very much for your GREAT review on tripadvisor for our services and facilities. what is your mention is all about us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I went after the new year crowd left Ubud and the low season started. I stayed at it's sister property the past few years and enjoyed my stay. I was pleasantly surprised with my room and the service. Received while I stayed at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang. They greeted me by my name and all service come with smile. The included breakfast was tasty, and so many choices. I ordered Indonesian breakfast each morning and was happy with the taste and quality of my meals. Plus, I could sit, having a meal and enjoy the view overlooking swimming pool and the near by properties. So relaxing and calming with so much greens.
I booked spa package as well with the hotel, combination of massage, scrub, and flower bath. I was the only one at that time, and was given all the time I want to enjoy my bath, my post herbal drinks, and was able to take a shower too. Spa area was on the top floor, a little secluded, therefore it was quiet. I love it.
Service was excellent. I have no complaint.
Would I come back and say at a Komaneka again ? Absolutely!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank easternjava
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Easternjava

Reviewed 24 September 2017

One of the big benefits of this hotel is the fact you can walk to so many things close by - markets, monkey forest, shops and good restaurants all around. The hotel is very nicely designed, simple but stylish, and the rooms are extremely large and very well appointed not so common is such an affordable hotel. Most of all, the staff are amazing - they really make you feel at home and nothing is too much for them to help with. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here in a suite on the first floor. Dinner was good and the staff was very accommodating. The pool is beautiful and the view isn't so bad either. My only complaints would be the slow wifi and that the breakfast was a little colder than I'd hoped. This place is a 7 min walk to the Monkey Forest and they offer a free shuttle service! We left the resort for lunch and to get $7 massages for the day right around the corner. Nice place for the money.

Dear Travis Y

Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort...
on behalf of team I would like to say thank you very much for your GREAT review on tripadvisor. thank you for your feedback regarding wifi and breakfast.