Komaneka at Rasa Sayang
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$873
Travelocity
US$195
US$138
1,322 results
All reviewsafternoon teamonkey forestrooftop villaapple tvwelcome homecookie jarseparate toiletturn down serviceinfinity poolrestaurants and barsrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelthe location is perfecthighly recommend this hotelconstruction workrose petalsevery staff member
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Bar none, staying at this resort was one of the best stays I have had in any of my travels to date. Everything from the staff group greeting me by my name to the warmth of the reception desk providing helpful information and great recommendations. The location is great for walking to the monkey jungle and surrounding sites. The onsite facilities (the pool) is also incredible. I will be recommending this resort (and the other Komanka resorts) to my friends and will certainly return if I find myself back in Bali. Thanks to all the wonderful staff who made the stay for my daughter and I such a great experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Shelley Kavanagh

Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort at Rasa Sayang
on behalf of Komaneka Family I would like to say thank you very much for your EXCELLENT review on tripadvisor.
I certainly agree with your review, our location in the centre of ubud and especially for our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.

we are all looking forward to welcome you back on next visit near in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at Komaneka for two nights and being centrally located was very convenient.

The room was as described and the staff were amazing. We were greeted at reception with big smiles which made you feel so welcome. We were given a drink to relax while they got the paperwork to sign.

We were escorted to our room by a lovely lady named Nila, who after showing us our room then proceeded to show us around the resort so we knew where everything was.

Monica and I arose in the morning to have a swim in there infinity pool with amazing views. We weren’t gone for long and when returned to our room, the bed was made, things were tidied, fresh towels,bin changed etc. couldn’t believe it! They are like ninjas. What service.

The staff all over the hotel from reception to the Maintenence crew to the people who help you carry your bags are all amazing people. The staff are to be commended for there professionalism and warm feeling they give guests throughout there stay at Komaneka. Well done.

Hamish Hickman
Monica Arum Sukmajati

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerrylee g
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Jerry Lee G

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The location between the Monkey Forest and the Royal Palace was simply perfect for our stay in Ubud. In the same Monkey Forest Road there are very nice restaurants so that one is not at a loss when it comes to dining. The staff at reception are charm personified, knowledgeable and helpful. The hotel runs a shuttle to the Royal Palace or a car to any place in Ubud.The pool area is really beautiful and a lovely place to relax. The room was large with modern fittings and the shower terrific. Our stay was a total success and we can recommend this place wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter Helsinki

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This property offers everything for the discerning traveler - friendly staff, excellent location, great amenities, lovely breakfast, dining area and pool, and spacious and clean rooms with "nighties" included. Nothing was any trouble "no problem" with a smile, was the usual reply to any of our questions - eg, having a different breakfast request to what was on the menu, or having a DVD player in our room.... They have afternoon teas which are excellent, and visiting other Komaneka properties is always worthwhile. Of special mention, is Sittiari, a very sweet lady with a beautiful personality, who is an absolute credit to the Komaneka "family", and who happily (when I had asked to borrow some scissors to cut the bottom of a long dress in order to do the hem) did the hems to not only this but to another dress! And of course, perfectly, and with a smile. I wish her well. Yes, I have used Komaneka properties before, and will certainly do so again. We also had an outstanding and memorable dinner at the Komaneka Bismar - thank you - which was absolutely delicious, and beautifully presented. One other thing - fresh fruits and biscuits are always provided, which is lovely and much appreciated.
Well, I guess this is a rave review.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine - newer and older sections.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evie W
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Evie W

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in good location for shops, restaurants, monkey forest & paddy fields. Booked a deluxe room which was spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple