Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

This was such a fun positive experience! I love to cook and learned a few things that I was able to... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2020
Miss_Amanda335
Vermilion, Ohio
via mobile
A must do in Ubud!

Starting the day, we were met with a gentleman who picked us up from our hotel and drove us to the... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2020
AdamA2597

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$35.00
from US$65.39
from US$59.49
from US$55.86
1,405 results
All reviews cooking school market tour ubud market local ingredients step by step fruit great teacher dishes bali vegetarian instructions activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Ketut, Marti and the team were hilarious, kind, and patient hosts for this once in a lifetime cooking class. We made so many dishes, and I left feeling full of not only food, but joy and appreciation for Balinese culture.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank Q2776NIrachelf
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

Fascinating market tour to identify key spices and typical Balinese fruit and vegetables. Then off to the cookery school. After a welcome cold tea drink we cooked a range of typical Vegetarian and meat Bali dishes in an outdoor shaded kitchen around a pretty courtyard. Each recipe was carefully explained and demonstrated before we returned to
our workstations in pairs to get cooking. Lots of chopping, grinding and pounding to make pastes used in the recipes. Once all the dishes were prepared we sat down to lunch! Whole trip was well organised with taxis to pick us up and take us back to our hotel. Delicious lunch!!

1  Thank 989teresay
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

From the morning tour of the market to eating dessert at the end the experience was amazing ! My partner and I loved every minute of this experience and would highly recommend it !
The food was delicious, the people were amazing and this class was 100% hands on!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank yasminm714
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

This hands down was my favorite thing we did as a group.in Bali. Ketut is and absolute hoot! He is such a funny character and always making us laugh. We had a vegan and a vegetarian on our group who were well catered for. We were able to cook meat dishes and vegan and vegetarian on the same class which we loved. This place is so well organized. Everything rolls. Some classes I have done we just watch but here it is full on hands on.
I will reccomend this class to everyone who comes over because it is well worth the money and the experience.

We had a great time. Thank you to Ketut and his team for hosting us.

1  Thank MoewakaF1
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Had so much fun cooking with Ketut! He was such an entertaining host and the recipes were easy to follow and very tasty.

1  Thank 408jadek