Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$57.44
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ketut's Bali Cooking Class
1,459 results
All reviews cooking school market tour local market from scratch delicious dishes learn how fruit indonesian food cooking experience a lot of fun his wife welcome drink ingredients offerings feast bali cooks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Really excellent cookery class and market tour. So fun and good value for money! Madi a very entertaining guide and chef!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My favourite part was definitely Ketut. He made everything very enjoyable and he was very friendly and engaging. His family was always around to help and we made some amazing food that I have never made before. Definitely recommend. Great way to spend the morning and meet some new people

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

What a way to spend the afternoon - we travelled as two families with 4 teenagers - this was our best experience in Bali so far - the teens and adults had a great time while learning to cook some Balinese dishes. Eating the food at the end was a great reward. Mr Ketut and all the staff at the cooking school were so helpful and accommodating and from the welcome drink to the entertaining lesson and to eating the meal at the end we were entertained and left with a few new recipes to try at home. Thank you - please take this class - you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

BEST COOKING CLASS EVER!!!! Ketut is an absolute legend, soooo hilarious and entertaining . We started the morning at the local farmers market where he explained about the various ingredients/spices and we tried some fruits I’ve never seen before. Then we headed to his cooking class and it was a really good demonstration, there was help along every step. They cater to all diets if you have any restrictions. All of the food was absolutely delicious at the end and I can’t wait to remake it back home. I loved every minute of this experience, so good for your soul, highly highly recommended!!! Thank you to Ketut and his family plus the wonderful drivers. ♥️

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Ketut and his family were very welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful, guiding us through every step of the cooking experience. The recipes were adjusted to my food preferences and intolerances, allowing me to still have an insight into local cuisine. We had a lot of fun and will be using the recipes in the future.

Date of experience: June 2022