Nick's Pension
Gayatri(Ubud)
  • Pool
Bisma Eight(Ubud)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe rivermonkey forestsuperior roomclean swimming poollocation is fantasticrice fieldsshort walkquiet streettea coffeehot waterenjoyed my staystayed here for nightsthe main streetwonderful staycentral ubudnicksbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I booked at Nicks based on reviews read. I must say that it was just ok. The room was a fair size but there was little place to put anything so our stuff was on the floor. The bathroom had an open shower next to the toilet so everything was wet. There were also no surfaces in the bathroom to put anything down on so again to the wet floor. The location was ok but not quite as central as advertised. Breakfast took over 45 mins and arrived cold. Tour prices at the pension and taxis were almost double what was offered on the main streets. Pretty but not functional.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I came to Nick's Pension straight from the US and it was a perfect setting to start my trip to Bali. It's walkable to everything in Ubud and the staff is very friendly. Great breakfast and amazing pool area. My private bungalow was well-equipped and the air conditioned worked very well which was necessary for the high temps. Overall a great stay and I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank crcrowder
Yande B, Manajer Umum at Nick's Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Our Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali

look forward to welcoming you back to Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Well all i can say is Nicks is a great place to stay in Ubud.
I keep coming back its beautiful its quiet and so value for money.
The rooms are clean the matress simply heaven rooms have been renovated.
The new breakfast menu is delicious with lots of new options.
The staff of course make Nicks the fabulous place it is...it's like coming home.
And i will be back again soon...thankyou all for making my stay another good one

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunshine307
Yande B, General Manager at Nick's Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear Our Valued Guest Sunshine,

Thank you for being our repeaters guest.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Bali for Many years ,and can't go past Nicks Pension for accomodation especially traveling solo such great value, in amongst beautiful nature the gardens are are amazing all your hear are the birds singing water trickling location is fantastic right in the heart of Ubud even though it doesn't feel like it once your in the resore of the best things about Nicks is the beautiful caring staff, always with big smiles on their faces ,From reception to restaurant, gardeners ,housekeeping even nick "the boss" and Son Yundi" I always feel at home with my family when I'm there.
BIG THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL STAFF
See you next year,cheers Margherita

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Yande B, General Manager at Nick's Pension, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Our Valued Guest Margrieth,

Nick's Pension is owned by a local people and also he's a holly priest.
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of being of service to you during your recent visit to Bali.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The staff made me feel at home, I extended my stay because everything was soooo good
Breakfast includes was amazing, various options to choose, I chose the fruits and omelette with mushrooms potato an tomato, breads and coffee, the place was beautiful and well located, walking distance to everything
I will definitely return
thanks everybody

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Nick's Pension is owned by a local people and also he's a holly priest.