“Beautiful paddy-field view surrounding the restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Pomegranate

Cafe Pomegranate
Ranked #221 of 724 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are under renovation project until the end of March 2017. We are sorry but due to the huge damage caused by a severe storm occurred in December 2016. Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate for the customers and friend who has supported us through the past 5 years. We will come back with better condition to be ready to provide better environment for the rice field experience in Ubud. I hope to see you soon in Spring 2017. terimakashi,thank you and enjoy your stay in Bali! Kentaro,Takujiro + staff cafe pomegranate
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
“Beautiful paddy-field view surrounding the restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant is surrounded by a paddy field, so it is a great view to have. Food was average. We recommend you to rent a bike to visit this place, quite a walk from the main street. Not accessible by car.

Visited April 2016
1 Thank Hanna U

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
“Not Suitable for not-Animal Lover”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2017

The Rice Field View is stunning. If you love to walk, Cafe Pomegranate is a good option since the access to go there is pretty hard and far and not suitable for any transportation so your better option is walking. From my experience when I went there, it was raining, the street is bad and when I finally arrived, I could not enjoy the break at all because a dog hang around(I am afraid of animal).
The service was quite good. However, they lack of sense of awareness, even I have showed that I don't like the dog keep hanging around us, the staffs just keep looking and did nothing.
The only uniqueness they have is the Stunning View which not all restaurant has.
Overall, I do not recommend this cafe for my friend but I admit the view is awesome. I hope the current renovation will make a better Cafe Pomegranate in the future. And please keep the hygiene since the animal is around.

• Visited August 2016
“Lunches ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Me and a friend each rode a motorcycle to get to this place.. It's a bit adventurous because the road is not asphalt just a mix of broken cement and dirt road.

The place itself is great but it seem not maintained properly.

The food is okay.. But the view is great.. I guess this is what mainly they sell..

Visited December 2016
Brisbane, Australia
“A 30 minute walk from main road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2016

I'm sure younger, fitter people could do the walk in about 20 minutes. Very pleasant surroundings in the rice paddies. The canvas roof is no longer white, but an uninviting black / grey / white. Could really do with a clean.
Food was good and reasonably priced. The staff however looked completely miserable and hardly said a word to us, even when taking our order.

Visited November 2016
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Absolutely beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2016

Went here twice during our stay. The view and set up is perfect. Food was average but you don't come here for the food. One of the best paddy field cafes

Visited November 2016