“Sunset”

Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are under renovation project until the end of March 2017. We are sorry but due to the huge damage caused by a severe storm occurred in December 2016. Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate for the customers and friend who has supported us through the past 5 years. We will come back with better condition to be ready to provide better environment for the rice field experience in Ubud. I hope to see you soon in Spring 2017. terimakashi,thank you and enjoy your stay in Bali! Kentaro,Takujiro + staff cafe pomegranate
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous view got down around 4 for the 6pm sunset got great seats. Food was nice not exceptional but you come for the view. A little hard to find they could do with putting up some signs along the walk.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Now this treasure is a little hard to find. Up a little hill around some pathways and then a boardwalk in the rice paddies. But ask questions and get directions cause it is worth it. One of the most spectacular views of any lunch spot I have been and the food is glorious. We ordered too much! Try the Chinese Dumplings and sticky rice in banana leaves and soak in the view. Glorious restaurant, lovely service, fresh food. Do it!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This place really had it all! My mum and stumbled upon this place after walking through tiny little dirt tracks past rice fields. And what a find! We were lucky enough to find this restaurant right before sunset and the views were just spectacular! Set in rice fields, seemingly in the middle of no where, this little restaurant had a great menu, cheap drinks and ambience for days! I had the vegetarian pizza (generous size and cheap!) and mum had the Indian Curry, but we had a hard time choosing, there were so many tasty sounding options! We watched the sun set over the jungle and rice fields and just couldn't believe we found such a wonderful place. Definitely check this place out!!!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I spent a few hours at the café today. It was half empty because it was still morning and I really loved the tranquillity. I have been sitting and enjoying the most amazing view of the rice fields while petting a lovely kitty.
I ordered a mango lassi (good) and a guacamole with pita bread. The bread was fresh, the guacamole was not a real guacamole: very creamy, and just a different bland taste.
The service was fast and friendly.
The toilet was spotless clean.
I was not impressed with the menu but I would certainly come back for the experience and the view.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank FranPe
Reviewed 25 September 2018

My wife heard out about this place from a travel blogger. It's a bit off the beaten path, where you had to somewhat navigate yourself here and it's not exactly recognizable at a distance. But, if you're heading here, keep walking because it's pretty far in.

We got there around 11:30AM on Monday and there were only two other tables. I think there were 6-7 tables that are on the edge of the restaurant with the best views of the rice fields. Definiltey go for those if they're available (so maybe you should arrive there a little earlier than noon to guarantee a spot).

The views are spectacular and the atmosphere was just so relaxing. You needed it while trekking your way to this cafe :)

We ordered two fresh fruits and they were super refreshing! I ordered their Singapore Chicken Rice and it was probably one of the best asian-style chicken and rice dish I've ever had! It came with a soup and that was delicious as well! My wife ordered a pizza and it was massive. I ended up eating more than half of her pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018