Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$35.00
from US$51.29
from US$74.29
1,865 results
All reviews off road bike ride coffee plantation rice fields small group great tour coffee tasting real bali local home mount batur delicious lunch balinese family balinese compound beautiful scenery picked up from our hotel would highly recommend this tour fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

We did the downhill cycling tour of Mount Batur. Very nice and well organised. We were with a little group and first went to a coffee plantation for some explaining, a coffee tasting and breakfast. Then the cycling began. They had good bikes for everyone and we could chose road or off road. We did off road and i recommend that! You then bike through the jungle and rice fields, very nice! And it's not a hard drive off road. And I'm a wuss, so if I say that :) !
Inbetween the cycling bits we stopped at a Balinese compound, got a lot of information about the builings and their function and we got to make our own offering. That was such a special experience!
After the cycling we got lunch in a big restaurant: buffet with Indonesion food. It was nice.
Our guide was very kind and told a lot about everything we saw. In total i really recommend it!

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Cycling with the power assist and a great guide I found this enjoyable and also personal as we were the only 2 in the group. Our guide was fantastic and the lunch at the end was sooo good.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

We had a great day cycling in the Ubud neighbourhood with our guide Wayan. It was lovely to visit and experience a local Balinese family house, the beautiful rice fields and temples. The snacks and lunch that were included were also really good! Would recommend

Reviewed 8 August 2019

This was definitely the highlight of our trip. I was a bit tentative about "a couple of hills " as my fitness is not great. But I was pleasantly surprised that I managed what 2 "hills" there were! Couldn't call them hills.. I absolutely loved the experience! We rode through gorgeous countryside, through rice paddy and forest paths!
Dharma is a very professional and knowledgable tour guide with an excellent command of English. We learned so much about traditional village life in a short time. It was fascinating.
His positive energy and vision to give young people the opportunity to develop skills and gain employment as well as including the local village community is admirable and worthwhile supporting. I couldn't rate this highly enough. It was fantastic!

Reviewed 8 August 2019

We weren't expecting much but had an awesome guide and learnt so much about the balinese culture. They take you into local homes, temples and rice paddies along the way.
Not a huge amount of exercise (all downhill!) but perfect for my mother to come along with us

Highly recommend it as a way to get some insight into how traditional Bali works