Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$35.00
from US$51.29
from US$74.29
1,865 results
All reviews off road bike ride coffee plantation rice fields small group great tour coffee tasting real bali local home mount batur delicious lunch balinese family balinese compound beautiful scenery picked up from our hotel would highly recommend this tour fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had an amazing tour on Wednesday. Everything was well organised and both our guides were fantastic! I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 23 August 2019

My mom who is now 66 years old wanted to try the electric bike and cycle pass the rice fields during our bali trip, so I booked this for us. Little did I know that it was a mountain bike, a new thing to her! It was dangerous as we had to ride on the busy roads, yet she still wanted to take up the challenge. I was feeling really stressed and worried the whole time that I didn't get to enjoy much of the beautiful scenery. >.< Luckily, our guides Gede and Made were really patient and kind. They did their best to accommodate to the couple who were also cycling that day with us, and my mom and I. We also had a very sweet driver who drove behind us the whole time in case my mom wanted to give up. I would definitely recommend going on a tour with green bike cycling tour! They have a team with the richest hearts! Thank you thank you and thank you!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

We did the cycling tour in a group of 6 people. Our tourguide was extremely professional, we did learn so much about Balinese culture and traditions along the way. The bike ride was very pleasant, some offroad biking as well as really smooth downhill on the roads. It was so nice to see the real countryside, and see locals in their everyday tasks. Also the visit to a local family's home was amazing. The bikes were in good condition and our guide made sure that we would get help if needed and also checked frequently that there were no problems with the bikes. Would recommend this tour to everyone.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Was a wonderful day, I can’t recommend this ride enough. It was not too challenging however was enjoyable and a really cultural experience. Our guide Nyoman was really wonderful, he was knowledgeable, funny and really great to be around. He was so good that we booked through the same company for a second trek, the rainforest.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

We did the downhill cycling tour of Mount Batur. Very nice and well organised. We were with a little group and first went to a coffee plantation for some explaining, a coffee tasting and breakfast. Then the cycling began. They had good bikes for everyone and we could chose road or off road. We did off road and i recommend that! You then bike through the jungle and rice fields, very nice! And it's not a hard drive off road. And I'm a wuss, so if I say that :) !
Inbetween the cycling bits we stopped at a Balinese compound, got a lot of information about the builings and their function and we got to make our own offering. That was such a special experience!
After the cycling we got lunch in a big restaurant: buffet with Indonesion food. It was nice.
Our guide was very kind and told a lot about everything we saw. In total i really recommend it!