“I love this place”

Asian Prophecy Cafe
Ranked #427 of 812 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

It was near my accommodation so I went there often. Food here is always over the standard and services are awesome. However, they only have a hand drip coffee which not good enough to have with ice. That was only one I didn't like.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Loved this cafe! Great music , friendly staff and good eats. They don't serve MSG, which I appreciate since I'm allergic.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Was actually twice times lunch here, the place is quite easy to access though its limited parking area for car. Love the design, and the coffee is bravo. Service was very good just please the staff can be more courteous and quick response, I order gnocchi creamny and asked if I may get chicken instead of mushroom because my friend really don't like it, the waitress said no directly without discuss with the chef , and then I asked her to try to ask the chef she again said no. Still okey we can order other meal eventually lol.

Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

I had a simple sandwich.. Simple? Yes.. But! The best I ever had in my life! The bread is perfect! With chicken and avocado, and little bit of sauce! Yum! French fries were perfect! Not too much! Cakes are really good! Looking forward to come back!

1  Thank Gurusinghe S
Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Mediocre - they try but cheesecake not the real deal and crust to dry over designed inside and uncomfortable to Sit outside close to the busy junction

1  Thank 828,262