“Best food I have ever had in Bali ”

Asian Prophecy Cafe
Ranked #456 of 828 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing breakfast. Eggs benedict is incredible. New chef really presents the food with style and the iced coffee is fantastic. Highly recommend. Looks expensive but costs the same as a Warung.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I was enjoying the ambiance. It is a boutique cafe with art gallery concept.
The cakes and food are into my taste.

I love the carrot cake and pumpkin soup for my afternoon stop by in Ubud

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

It was near my accommodation so I went there often. Food here is always over the standard and services are awesome. However, they only have a hand drip coffee which not good enough to have with ice. That was only one I didn't like.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Loved this cafe! Great music , friendly staff and good eats. They don't serve MSG, which I appreciate since I'm allergic.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Was actually twice times lunch here, the place is quite easy to access though its limited parking area for car. Love the design, and the coffee is bravo. Service was very good just please the staff can be more courteous and quick response, I order gnocchi creamny and asked if I may get chicken instead of mushroom because my friend really don't like it, the waitress said no directly without discuss with the chef , and then I asked her to try to ask the chef she again said no. Still okey we can order other meal eventually lol.