“Quiet relaxing place to eat”

Asian Prophecy Cafe
Ranked #453 of 826 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We found this restaurant by accident as it was near our hotel. It seemed very new and we sat in some comfortable seats at the front. The menu was fairly extensive. We went there for lunch twice and had sandwiches which were really well presented. The staff were helpful and there were some added touches with little biscuits when we arrived and a sort of fruit jelly at the end.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing breakfast. Eggs benedict is incredible. New chef really presents the food with style and the iced coffee is fantastic. Highly recommend. Looks expensive but costs the same as a Warung.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I was enjoying the ambiance. It is a boutique cafe with art gallery concept.
The cakes and food are into my taste.

I love the carrot cake and pumpkin soup for my afternoon stop by in Ubud

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

It was near my accommodation so I went there often. Food here is always over the standard and services are awesome. However, they only have a hand drip coffee which not good enough to have with ice. That was only one I didn't like.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Loved this cafe! Great music , friendly staff and good eats. They don't serve MSG, which I appreciate since I'm allergic.