US$185
Priceline
US$257
US$223
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$135
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$187
Cancelon
US$812
US$665
US$782
Agoda.com
All reviewsdining cornerprivate villaour honeymoonthe riveroutdoor bathroomcinnamon toastmain poolcomplimentary high teaafternoon teabutler serviceliving roomwelcome homesmall kitchencomplimentary massagelarge poolinfinity poolopen air
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a long overdue review but well, better late than never lol.
I stayed at Kayumanis for my honeymoon and it was soooo great that I wished when my kid is bigger, my husband and I can relive our honeymoon experience again here! :)
The staff were all so friendly, food was great, the place was AH-MAZING. Really, I can't find a thing to complain!
Oh except probably the open space bathroom and toilet which made me, who is a huge paranoid scaredy-cat, got really nervous when I had to go for a toilet break at midnight lol.
But really, everything else was soooo perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PutuAgustini, General Manager at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ibu Olivia D,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments and nothing pleases to us more than to see you come back and we do hope that you will return home to Kayumanis Ubud in not too distance future for another Honeymoon Celebration!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is hands down one of the best (if not THE best) hotel ive ever stayed in! The service was impeccable, the staff were very friendly and nice. The rooms were very uniquely designed; the bathroom in open air, there was an outdoor shower, the living room and kitchen were outdoor as well, the pool was big (unfortunately not heated). We absolutely loved the layout of the villa. Also, we were provided a free private car to and from Ubud downtown which was a plus! We were offered a free afternoon tea everyday, free jar of cookies for us to enjoy in the room (they were delicious), and free soft drinks in the fridge as well. The restaurant was also really good, we ate both breakfast and dinner there. We also ordered both dinner and breakfast to the room, which they set up for us in a lovely way. They also offered us a 30 minutes free back and shoulder massage which we enjoyed in our villa. We also had a kayumanis massage in their spa, which was just perfect. I wish i could rate their place 10 out of 5. There is nothing I disliked about this place, they made us feel special from start to end. Highly recommended for couples

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alsarmadia

Dear Bapak Alsarmadia,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

Thank you so much for staying at Kayumanis Ubud and for taking the time to share your experience here at TripAdvisor. We felt so grateful that you enjoyed your vacation and mentioning that your stay at Kayumanis Ubud was the best hotel you have stayed in. Your comment inspire all the entire team at Kayumanis Ubud to always keep the Kayumanis standard of product and service.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back home again in not too distance future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My husband and I spent a week in Kayumanis Villa Ubud in March 2018. Service and food were outstanding. Very friendly staff was ready to help with everything we needed. Free transportation in Ubud and afternoon tea was a nice complement. The villa itself was clean and spacious. I would highly recommend Kayumanis Villa to everyone who wants to experience Balinese culture and hospitality.

Room Tip: Absolute privacy in every villa; the temperature in Ubud is cooler and nicer comparing to beach hotels.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sinitskaian
PutuAgustini, General Manager at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Ibu Sinitskaian,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

It was a great pleasure to have you stay at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa for a week during your recent holiday in Bali.
We were very appreciative for your wonderful comments about our clean and spacious villa, shuttle service to Ubud and the service provided by our team. We are so glad to know that you have an unforgettable vacation with us

Once again, thank you and nothing pleases to us more than to see you come back for a stay experience at Kayumanis Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! Never have I stayed in such a wonderful resort. Everything, from the welcome to the delicious food, wonderful staff one fantastic setting was beyond my expectations! The rooms, or villas really, have a beautiful layout with a private pool and small garden as well as a huge open living room and bathroom. It is a short drive to Ubud centre and the hotel will take you and pick you up. Being further away means you enjoy the blissful peace from the jungle and birds (and fireflies if you're lucky) and the. You can drive into busy Ubud, knowing you can escape back to your sanctuary in the evening. The hotel is small and so breakfast is an order from the menu which means everything is made fresh and you can enjoy it by a pool overlooking the forest. If your choose to enjoy the complimentary high tea or a room service, they set the table for you beautifully as though you're at a restaurant. I could go on, but I think you get it. Just utterly amazing and I can't wait to go back. You should definitely book it!

Stayed: April 2018
PutuAgustini, General Manager at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Ibu Nadia C,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

Thank you so much for your review and all of your compliments. We felt so grateful having such a great review from you and we cannot wait to welcome you back home to Kayumanis Ubud

Once again, thank you Ibu Nadia C

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Magnificent very private villa, spacious, generous pool, excellent service. Good food. Flawless staff with great suggestion on activities.
My wife and I enjoyed our stay and felt very sad to leave. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bapak StevoDevo45,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience during your recent stay at Kayumanis Ubud. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and nothing pleases to us more than to see you come back and we do hope that you will return home to Kayumanis Ubud in not too distance future.

Please do not feel sad anymore and see you again Bapak and Ibu StevoDevo45