The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa
Travelocity
US$195
US$138
1,348 results
All reviewssunrise poolmain buildingfree shuttledeluxe roomwater featuresshuttle serviceubud townevery hourmonkey forestrice fieldspoolsindochinebaliwoodmassagestatuesdriverlounging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The hotel is amazing, so much details, like from an Indonesian fairytale... peace, tranquility, perfect. Three pools, woderful restaurant, not crowded, peaceful and quiet, staff is very friendly. If you want a luxorious vacation with a lot of rest and good sleep choose this hotel... Every corner of the hotel screams for a photo moment. Like a botanical garden from paradise. It looks much better in person, than in pictures on the web actually. This is just what I needed. Also, the hotel has a free shuttle to the Ubud village every half hour/ hour and back.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Magda M
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the mansion for 5 nights and had a wonderful experience. Initially there was a mix up where I was given a double bed, when a twin bed was indicated on my booking. For this inconvenience, me and my mother were given a beautiful new room that was definitely better than what we paid for.

The grounds are stunning and so peaceful. The pools in particular far surpassed my expectations. It really is a paradise.

The shuttle bus was great and had frequent departure and pick up times - so don't let the distance of the hotel from the main tourist area put you off booking!! This place is definitely worth it. And if you decide to stay out later one night, you won't be paying more than 5 dollars maximum for a cab ride.

The staff were incredibly respectful and polite at all times. They were more than happy to help you with anything you needed assistance with.

I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone going to Ubud.
Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RachelUrquhart
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Good all round..property has multiple pools and very well spaced out..rooms are small but the bathrooms make up for this space..staff is friendly and helpful and quick to make up for any goof ups..the manager Elizabeth to be given a special mention to have managed the place well..well done

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I have stayed in many different places in Bali and The Mansion Resort is by far the best. It is unique, artistic, extremely peaceful and perfect in every way. The IndoChinese Restaurant feels like my Grandmother's dining room, homey and filled with history and charm. The food is delicious , with a wide variety to choose from. My favourite was the fillet mignon , medium rare on a bed of mouthwatering potato mash and vegetables. The duck is also very tasty and not too dry, as can be the norm in Bali. My daughter loved the burgers and freshly squeezed juices. We spent Nyepi here, a silent day on the island. We had a swim in four different pools, played on the sofas, listened to the bird calls , went to the gym, slept and ate like Kings. It was fantastic. I highly recomend it. The paintings and photos on display give a sense of beauty and nostalgia to the Hotel. It is a one in a life time experience. Enjoy!

Room Tip: My daughter and I stayed in a Deluxe room in the Mansion section of the Resort . It had a balcony and a walk in wardrobe and a blue chaise lounge, which we adored lying on. There is full television channels however we did not have kids channels ( i think the family rooms have this ) so room service delivered a few videos for my daughter to watch. We were taken care of in every way.
Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels totally disguissed in nature that I found when travelling. In love with the pool at the bottom of the hotel. The free shuttle made it easy to arrive to the center. As well, great food and great service! My choice when I'm back.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple