US$293
US$213
US$441
US$357
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$412/night.

US$194
US$131
Priceline
Amori Villas(Ubud)
US$309
US$238
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$698
US$629
All reviewsshuttle busnice poolprovide free shuttleblanco museumbase to explorelong staybudget hotelhighly recommend this hotelhustle bustlethe hotel offersubud centredouble bedbeautiful staffwalk into townbali tripstayed for nightsswimming pool
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this place. We stayed for a week. Overall it was nice, but sometimes it was a little odd. Occasionally I couldn't find a singlet staff member to help me if I needed towels (housekeeping sometimes forgot). When I could find staff however they were super friendly and always wanting to help.

The grounds were clean and well maintained.

The food was nice, the breakfast choices get a bit old and sometimes you wouldn't get everything but the food was always tasty with friendly staff.

The room was a bit dark even with the lights on but they were comfortable. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner but it's no big deal.

The thing about this hotel that really bothered me was getting laundry done. It was expensive (ended up costing us around $14 AUD) and our clothes weren't even cleaned. Like they had sorta cleaned them? But you can tell they haven't done a bang up job because in Bali you sweat a lot and my things still had some sweat stains. We were leaving the next day so I couldn't be bothered arguing about it but don't get your laundry done here, find a local place, cheaper and much better.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany L
Reviewed 11 December 2015

we spent 2 night at this resort since we got interesting proposal from their promo. but when we arrived there. they still have pool maintenance, so we unable to enjoy the pool.
and there was no initiavite from management to compensate us anything. we asked the compensation of upgrade for this but they still charge us, although on that time a lot of they room were empty, upgrade won't cost them alot but give such impression to the guest, but they fail to bring this moment to the client.
overall the room was nice, the AC was cool, the room quite spacious.
nothing much comment exceptional i can write down in here, breakfast was quite common, but they staff was genuine when serving us, they were polite and helpful.
one good thing they have was , very quick internet connection

Room Tip: room in the corner, you can have your own cabana
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean_LuxBordeaux
Reviewed 9 November 2015

When you enter the hotel area the atmosphere of it all is great, however when you look further things start to show. Every piece of cloth has stains, the pool towels, the bed linen and the napkins. The napkins where simply full of them. All of it seems to be washed just not properly clean. Almost all the bathrooms have quite some ants as residents, they are quite harmless but a little unpleasant to the eye. When I asked for a gecko to be removed from the room, the summoned guy returned within 2 minutes claiming the job was done, but my friendly yet noisy roommate was still in the room. I was simply lied to. 2 of my travel companions went into town with the shuttle and they had to pay more the double the price. The staff also found it quite normal to play loud music or watch football together while there where guests around.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Diana B
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Y Resort is a cute, small hotel, located about 5-7min drive to Ubud center (Ubud palace). Hotel provides a free bus shuttle to and from the city center every 2 hours, however this service was unavailable on 1 day that we stayed there. On the other hand, taxi to Ubud center (booked not from the hotel) will cost you less than £2.
Staff could be more friendly and helpful at times. For example, nobody helped us to unload the luggage and take it to reception area, when we arrived.
Most of the staff spoke very limited English and there were 4 trainees, which caused quite a few confusions. They kept mixing up our breakfast orders on the days it was menu breakfast. Most appalling breakfast service was on the day, when we had 30min for breakfast before being picked up for a trip. They served only 2,5 breakfasts for 4 of us. My friend took my eggs, because I have asked them to cook mine both sides. They brought my eggs shortly, but not the rest of the breakfast and my other friend didn't get hers served until we asked about it 30min later, which they even haven't started to cook yet. Half of the days they wouldn't serve any fruit, unless you asked for it. On the days there were more guests staying in the resort, a small buffet breakfast was made :)
Rooms were cleaned every day, the only thing that bothered us about the rooms that it had a strong damp smell at first.
Overall it's still very good value for money!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. It is located a distance from the town center but they have a free shuttle so getting back and forth is no problem. The pool is nice to take a dip in on a hot day or to just lay by and enjoy a book. You can pamper yourself with the onsite masseuse or go to one of the day spas nearby. The restaurant food was average but with the food options in town you don't need to eat there anyway. There is an excellent restaurant across the street that we would eat at. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay at again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple