US$76
US$49
US$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$64
US$53
GrandMercure
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2015

First impression hotel very spooky from outside, but after i entrance the lobby everything is diffrent. i like the atmosphere very relax and quiet. the guy at front office very nice welcoming it was 01.20am. check in process around 10 minutes because he can't find my reservation,but he can explain to the guest in a good manner, i was booked this hotel very late night for 1 deluxe room. Finally i got my room at 210 and my deluxe room very spacious with sofa inside and pool view. I like the bathroom clean and spacious, Shower very good! Reasonable price, the property mostly is getting old but it doesn't matter because the can cover everything with good service from the staff. I like to stayed in here especially the weather and location very quiet and relax. Would be back again!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My distant memory of this hotel was spectacular. This was the reason why I had chosen this hotel for family vacation in April 2015.

Through a partner applicaition, I had found a sweet deal with very low price compared to average booking in town. Then I booked 4 rooms for the big family.

I was surprised that the current condition of the facility was very different from what I have recalled. They certainly had seen a better time.

The lobby was ok although it was dimly lit.

The pool was extraordinarily filthy thus prevent the young ones from enjoying swimming during our stay.

The rooms are big but with very low amenities, the sheets were neither new nor bright. The bathrooms were requiring extra cleaning.

My opinion, I got what I paid for with that lower price... and that was no sweet deal at all...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MegaNainggolan
Reviewed 16 January 2015

I was in Bandung for two nights and stayed at Ardjuna during this time.

The entrance and the area of the front desk is nice and looks high-class.
You walk by a pond with big koy to get to the elevator and to your room.
Till here everything was nice.

When I checked in they told me that there was a problem with my key card so someone had to open the room for me. Since I had an appointment i just dropped my things in the room and left.

When I came back I got a new key card which didn't work on the first try either, so I had to replace it at the front desk again.

I booked the so-called "Deluxe King Balcony" room, and on the first glance the room looked spacious and nice but there were many small things inside the room that were broken. I'm adding pictures to show details on that.

Since my room was on the end of the hallway the wifi seemed to be too weak to reach. I could not connect to it.
I think the room was painted recently and the workers did a really bad job, there were white stains on the couch, the bathroom door and on the wood paneling.

The slot to put the key-card for power in the room was just decoration. The power worked without putting the card in it and one day the power stopped working in my room and they had to fix it.

The breakfast was a small buffet, which was okay for me. But nothing special.

I expected more from this hotel and was disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrazTraveler
Reviewed 29 December 2014

We stayed there on 27 to 28 December 2014. We checked in at 3.30 pm and the lobby was nice. It was half open air. But for some reasons they wanted to move us to another room and floor facing pool view. We booked and requested a room on 6 floor farcing mountain view. I refused they offer and they gave us a free upgrade to much higher type, Royal Suite on 7 floor. It was a very spacious room with separate living room and on the one side of the room was covered by all glass windows where we could enjoy the spectacular mountain and city view day and night. There are 2 flat TV, microwave, fax machine and comfortable sofa and bed. There were some defects in the room such us wastafel, bath tub, no hand towel and other small things. But they did not bother our pleasure or reduce our convenience. The staff were friendly and responded to all our enquiries fast. The breakfast needs to be improved in taste and variety. Over all it was a nice stay, the best hotel room I had ever stay. Thank you Ardjuna and special thanks to bapak Ryan who had been very helpful. He also informed me that the hotel would be renovated in January 2015. We will of course stay at The Ardjuna again if we go to Bandung again.

• Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank Narulia
Reviewed 27 December 2014

We've been stayed at this hotel for the third time already, and it gradually downgrade its quality down to the bottom. In our first stay, i give 8 out of 10, and 7 for second stay, but for our last stay it below 0.
The last time we checked in for 2 nights here, there's some bad point like :
1. First sight at the room, no hairdryer, no mat, no sugar, coffee and tea for one person only (with 2 glasses), no pencil and paper, just one dusty and used slipper, and as i remembered, there was 4 pillows on the bed, but now its just 2 pillows only. We asked for the housekeeping to bring us some of the things, in which they bring it to us incomplete, but we try to understand and just say thanks.
2. After an exhausting day out, we just want to go to bed and sleep, but we found that the bedcover so stinky and ask for replacement. They sent us another bedcover without its outer cover, and we accept it (tired already). But when we try to sleep again, its so itchy, and it comes from the bed sheet. Well, we just can take it anymore, so we're going down to the reception and complain about the room, actually we ask for the manager on duty, but they said that the manager is not on his place. (*plus the toilet is bouncy)
3. The reception gave us another room which is more clean but with a really different interior, looks cheap and old with green colour, no bathtub (our first room has bathtub), and there's some dirty stain around the room, just like the first room, maybe its their standard. Well, at least we can sleep and the toilet is not bouncy. But then we just made dissappointed again with the same incomplete things like there's no towel, mat, dusty slipper, etc. And we have to ask for it AGAIN.
4. Breakfast : The buffet frequently left empty and it takes really long time to be filled, either its the pudding, noodle, or anything. The sugar bowl mixed with some ants (an adds for the flavour, maybe?). The food taste is good, but no variety at all. As i remembered, breakfast in our first and second stay here is great with so much optional cuisines (even though it has been reducedin our second stay), and there's butter, variety of jams, etc.
Well, all i can say is that this is a FOUR STAR hotel with no quality at all. Better sleep on a clean guest house. Such a shame, because it has the potential to be a great hotel consider the location and the concept of it.

The only good thing is the staff is friendly, but there's more trainee than the actual staff, and NO MANAGER AROUND

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple