“Cigarette smoke from next door room!”

The Ardjuna Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #197 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Pros:
cheap price and decent environment

Cons:
The wall is really thin. I can hear my next door talking in the night and I can smell their cigar smoke in room. When I complained to staff, they just bring me air freshener and spray it in my room. Cigar smoke finally stop coming after people next door went sleep. Stayed at room 207.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 May 2015

First impression hotel very spooky from outside, but after i entrance the lobby everything is diffrent. i like the atmosphere very relax and quiet. the guy at front office very nice welcoming it was 01.20am. check in process around 10 minutes because he can't find my reservation,but he can explain to the guest in a good manner, i was booked this hotel very late night for 1 deluxe room. Finally i got my room at 210 and my deluxe room very spacious with sofa inside and pool view. I like the bathroom clean and spacious, Shower very good! Reasonable price, the property mostly is getting old but it doesn't matter because the can cover everything with good service from the staff. I like to stayed in here especially the weather and location very quiet and relax. Would be back again!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My distant memory of this hotel was spectacular. This was the reason why I had chosen this hotel for family vacation in April 2015.

Through a partner applicaition, I had found a sweet deal with very low price compared to average booking in town. Then I booked 4 rooms for the big family.

I was surprised that the current condition of the facility was very different from what I have recalled. They certainly had seen a better time.

The lobby was ok although it was dimly lit.

The pool was extraordinarily filthy thus prevent the young ones from enjoying swimming during our stay.

The rooms are big but with very low amenities, the sheets were neither new nor bright. The bathrooms were requiring extra cleaning.

My opinion, I got what I paid for with that lower price... and that was no sweet deal at all...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MegaNainggolan
Reviewed 16 January 2015

I was in Bandung for two nights and stayed at Ardjuna during this time.

The entrance and the area of the front desk is nice and looks high-class.
You walk by a pond with big koy to get to the elevator and to your room.
Till here everything was nice.

When I checked in they told me that there was a problem with my key card so someone had to open the room for me. Since I had an appointment i just dropped my things in the room and left.

When I came back I got a new key card which didn't work on the first try either, so I had to replace it at the front desk again.

I booked the so-called "Deluxe King Balcony" room, and on the first glance the room looked spacious and nice but there were many small things inside the room that were broken. I'm adding pictures to show details on that.

Since my room was on the end of the hallway the wifi seemed to be too weak to reach. I could not connect to it.
I think the room was painted recently and the workers did a really bad job, there were white stains on the couch, the bathroom door and on the wood paneling.

The slot to put the key-card for power in the room was just decoration. The power worked without putting the card in it and one day the power stopped working in my room and they had to fix it.

The breakfast was a small buffet, which was okay for me. But nothing special.

I expected more from this hotel and was disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrazTraveler
Reviewed 29 December 2014

We stayed there on 27 to 28 December 2014. We checked in at 3.30 pm and the lobby was nice. It was half open air. But for some reasons they wanted to move us to another room and floor facing pool view. We booked and requested a room on 6 floor farcing mountain view. I refused they offer and they gave us a free upgrade to much higher type, Royal Suite on 7 floor. It was a very spacious room with separate living room and on the one side of the room was covered by all glass windows where we could enjoy the spectacular mountain and city view day and night. There are 2 flat TV, microwave, fax machine and comfortable sofa and bed. There were some defects in the room such us wastafel, bath tub, no hand towel and other small things. But they did not bother our pleasure or reduce our convenience. The staff were friendly and responded to all our enquiries fast. The breakfast needs to be improved in taste and variety. Over all it was a nice stay, the best hotel room I had ever stay. Thank you Ardjuna and special thanks to bapak Ryan who had been very helpful. He also informed me that the hotel would be renovated in January 2015. We will of course stay at The Ardjuna again if we go to Bandung again.

• Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank Narulia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandung
0.3 km away
Banana Inn Hotel & Spa
#15 of 231 in Bandung
4 km away
Clove Garden Hotel & Residence

Been to The Ardjuna Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!