“New cafe with nice ambience”
Review of Gormeteria

Gormeteria
Ranked #59 of 2,140 Restaurants in Bandung
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The place has got fancy decor & artsy interior, great lightings, good food (tried the patatas brava--tasted ok and definitely healthier option to try, rather than the regular fried stuff) & good service, as well as splendid selection of dessert (specializing in cakes & mille crepe with sweet sauce to pour on top) and refreshing drinks (love the dragonfruit drink!). The pricing is not cheap, but still reasonable enough, considering the quality and nice presentation of the food.
Definitely worth trying for a nice eating out experience once in a while.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

really nice place to hangout, love the ambience even though there was crowded (cuz its weekend) but I really enjoy the food, my favorite is Vietnam's dishes

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I heard a lot of people talk about this place. So today decided to try this place out myself. When we got there, nobody seat us and the waiter just stare at us, even though the sign clearly stated to wait before we seated. Finally looking like a fool, I have to go to the cashier and ask how can we get seats.

After we got our seats, the service is quite all right. As a matter of fact, service is quite good. I have a basic rules when trying new restaurant.... I will order basic food such as burgers, pasta, or some other common food you found in a caffe. So I decided to go with burger. I was dead wrong...... cause the burger tasted really bad!! The bun is very sweet, the sauce also tasted sweet. I can't even finish 1/2 of my burger. My son order salmon which is tasted very ordinary.

Disappointed.....

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a break to reboost our energy before going for another long road trip back to Jakarta and this place made our short stop.at Bandung a memorable one.

The design of the restaurant is super chic and refreshing. The food was incredible. The staff were attentive.

Don't forget to order your pasta with extra melted cheese. That's to die for.

1  Thank Kalyakorn N
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Have a great lunch at gormetaria, they have thai tea layer cake, very delicious cake, recommend restaurant...thank you gormetaria!

1  Thank Widdiast