US$31
US$54
US$93
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$123
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$37
US$24
US$38
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolexecutive roomnice hotelkampung gajahtraffic jamkids activityrumah modefamily vacationbooked roomsbandung arealocal foodbreakfast menufamily hotelwelcome drinkfront office staffnice stayfirst impression
Reviewed 24 May 2012

satisfied with the facilities and services to guests

Room Tip: very large room, good food, fast service
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Greetings from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung!

It is truly a compliment and our expectation to hear that our guests are satisfied with our products and services. However we hope that you could give us more details for those aspects that you have meet your expectation to gain excellency in all aspects of service.

Erik S Cleofe

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Let me start with good things ..........
Tried to check-in way earlier than it should be, normally the hotel won't let you in until 02.00 pm but they managed te speed up the cleaning process upstairs and let me in one hour before. Thanks to Natasya (or Natascha?), it was really awesome.

Breakfast is quite OK, lot of variety and choices, and good quality too. Mainly Indonesia food and also a small portion of American Breakfast. Special request was handled with full attention; I asked for strong tea and got one exactly as I asked for.

Check out process was also pretty quick and easy. It took me less than 15 minutes. Really wonderful service; still the same officer, Natasya (Natascha?).

Area of improvements ..........
In-room water kettel needs replacement, it's old and getting dirty. Toilet paper was not also provided reasonably adequate, when I got in, it was only one-third roll.

On price side, if I didn't use a bank promotional card, the counter rate of the deluxe room is way too pricey.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
DedeRahman, Front Office Supervisor at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Mr. Julhandi,
Thank You for your feed back for your last stay with us and for your continued support of Banana Inn. we try our best to give the best service that we can give you while you are staying with us.
and off course we will take immediate action regarding the area that still needs to be improved, that is why your review are very important for us in order to give our best service in acomodating your needs as our guest.
We look forward welcoming you and your family back to Banana Innbandung on your next trip to Bandung.

Sincerely yours,

Erick S. Cleofe

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Nice hotel in Bandung. Quite big room, although bathroom is rather small.
Wide array breakfast but mostly local food. Friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RetnoNiekno
Reviewed 21 May 2012

While my first experience with Banana Inn during a weekend was almost a perfect one, the second was truly disappointment. I booked two executive rooms. One room which supposed for my parent had problem with aircon. When we asked to move to another room, the guy whose handling my check in told to wait for 30 minutes to let the aircon cooling the room.. which we comply. After agonizing 45 minutes, its not getting better but worse. Again, instead of giving us the better room he told us to wait for their engineer staff to check. Although engineer staff are prompt and polite, they came to our room with all the stairs and tools, and all sweaty since it was a hot day, which made all of us feel truly uncomfortable with all the odor they bring in. Only after engineer team stated that aircon need to be repaired, finally they gave us another room. What a poor service! Wasting almost two hours for a simple matters, while the hotel itself is far from fully booked!

And worse, I recall that this guy at reception was not even look at my face nor gave just a "slight welcome smile" since I'm checking in. He even forget to return my ID card, which I realized after checking out and already on the way back to Jakarta. So rather than going back to hotel, which will took at least 1 hour penetrating terrific traffic jam I asked them to posted via mail courier. I can't imagine if it was a passport, and have to going back to hotel to pick it up.

Breakfast during this second trip was also terrible. I previously like their "Nasi Uduk" (or nasi lemak) during my first trip here. But this time the fried chicken is very dry and tasteless. Looks like its already been fried yesterday and then re-fried. The rice itself not well presented, I simply lost my appetite by looking at it. Their dimsum was also cold, and hard to chew. Only their egg station is still fine, but I guess it because their cook it as per requested.

I thought that this poor service was because of I stay on Monday and Tuesday, right after a busy weekend hence their service is much downgraded. So I won't recommend this hotel for business trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank kputra
DedeRahman, Front Office Supervisor at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Sir,
Thank You for choosing Banana Inn hotel as your place to stay during your visit to Bandung for the second time. Thank You for your review, it means a lot to us. We would like to give your our deepest apology regarding the inconvenient with our service during your stay at Banana Inn hotel. We will take immediate action regarding this matter to give better service in all aspects.
Hope we will welcome you in near future.

Erick S. Cleofe

Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Me and family stayed and booked 3 rooms 311,319,320 for 2 nights. The room number 320 was different from the other rooms.

The paint was dark, the air condition must be turned to the lowest degree for a half day to get the room getting cool, the sheet was stained, the bathroom was smelly.
Tried to get another room but the staff said they fully booked.

Fortunetly we didn't get the 'bad experience' from the staffs and the breakfast as some hotels may failed. In fact they were all great in customer service and the breakfast were awesome! This made me wanted to stay longer just in the restaurant :)

Will we choose to stay in Banana Inn again? Maybe not. We rather choose hotels that is closer to the city central. Especially to beat the traffic jam on rainy day when we still want to explore the shoppings and food centres in Bandung.

• Stayed: April 2012
DedeRahman, Front Office Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Sir
Thank you for choosing Banana Inn as your place to stay during your visit to Bandung, it is our pleasure to provide you our best service. We would like to give you our deepest apology regarding the inconvenient of the room you stayed in. Your input is truly our biggest concern and of course we will take immediate action regarding this matter to give better service in all aspects. Hope we will welcome you in near future.

Dede Rahman S