1,436 results
All reviews belle vue deluxe double queen farm house superior room bellevue restaurant swimming pool european style quaint hotel themed hotel take pictures top floor front office long weekend choose this hotel non smoking welcome drink lembang area
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at GH Universal for 2 nights, me and my friends from KEMENHUB were so happy and enjoyed. We had meeting in a comfortable meeting room, there is a secret garden in front of the meeting room. It was very nice. I like the staff here, they are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
MPoniman, Room Division Manager at GH Universal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Tsania A,

Warmest Greetings from G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung !

Many thanks for your very kind comments. We are so thrilled to learn about your stay experience in G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung. Ensuring that our guests have an enjoyable experience is our utmost interest.

Thank you so much for your sincere comments about our service and facilities. This is truly encouraging our team in order to meet our guest’s expectation. Hopefully you don’t mind to recommend us to your relative and we all look forward of being service to you and your family again in your next visit in Bandung for a better service and other great experiences.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my family enjoyed staying at GH Universal Hotel. They offered an excellent service and also they gave us the best hospitality. The hotel is unique and very good. It’s a nice hotel for family and friends in Bandung, 5 stars hotel which has amazing building and view. Thank you very much GH Universal Hotel! I will recommend to all my friends to visit this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MPoniman, Room Division Manager at GH Universal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Bungsu B,

Warmest Greetings from G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung !

Thank you so much for your great comments and for sharing your experience during the stay at G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung to fellow TripAdvisor readers.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us where our product and service level meet your expectation, we are very proud of our Players spirit, which we hope results in motivated whose over-riding priority is to ensure our guests are satisfied with our service and facilities.

Thank you again and look forward to have you stay with us again to deliver the exceptional service

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel that I've been staying in Bandung. I came from Jakarta, with family. We are so happy to stay at GH Universal Hotel.... Thank you for the service, good hospitality, great staff. I will be back here!

Dear Irwin R,

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in Bandung, my family and I really like this hotel because it's so beautiful and comfortable. My daughters are having fun here... they are happy and they like to take pictures here

Dear Riyanti R,

Warmest Greetings from G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung !

Thank you for enjoying our service and facilities during your stay with us and for the 5 stars rate you gave to us.

We do hope to bring you and your family returns to G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I came from Majenang with my family and Happy Sparrow group. It was my first time to see GH Universal Hotel. I like the hotel because the building is uniqe and nice. The service is amazing.. The room is very clean and cozy. We had great breakfadt at Crystal Dinning Chamber in GH Universal Hotel.

Dear Retno W,

Warmest Greetings from G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung !

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on a Tripadvisor, we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay at G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung.

Choosing G.H. Universal Hotel Bandung as a place to stay just a perfect decision. Thank you if you could give a recommendation about us to your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bandung.