Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
US$29
PricelineUS$50
TravelocityUS$64
CheapTicketsUS$64
All reviews fresh air nice view swimming pool lembang area hotel area hot water nice hotel nice room pleasant stay love this hotel putri facilities bungalow honeymoon ambience receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Went there in Nov. 16-17 for company outing. The room was good but rather small. I have the one with no open view since the location is in the middle of the villas' flock. For people who want to see the open nature view, do ask for the rooms in the right wing of the premises. But even there - the view is not what you expected to have in your vacation in Lembang area. Also ask for the upper room. In the bottom room - you could hear footsteps from the room above you..

The amenities were good.
The pool is small and not comfortable for people who enjoy swimming.

For Indonesian - be prepared to bring your own electrical 3-legs converter to the 2-legs or you'll only one electrical inlet you could use in the room. A bit cheap standard for such hotel i think..

Room tip: Ask for the room in the wing of the premises. The rooms have open view - even not the best in town.. Also for the upper deck room or you would sleep with footsteps noises from room above you..
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LazyFO
Fo Puterigunung, Guest Services / Front Office at Puteri Gunung Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Warmest Greetings from Puteri Gunung Hotel,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review and will share these with our team member, so we can continue to improve the services and hospitality to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another memorable experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require further assistance regards to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Good place with poor rate, please considers to reduce the rate properly. Then for enter gates please put a good signal for drivers. As perfect for family places, please consider to give an access for guest car to be parked at nearest with their room. Thanks

Room tip: Suite rooms is better for big family.
Date of stay: June 2013
1  Thank Arvinanto S

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Puteri Gunung is conveniently situates outside Lembang, if you travel by road from Jakarta, you can avoid the legendary traffic jam of Bandung. You need to leave the tollway 50 km before Bandung taking a country road to Subang, a scenery road that will take you through ananas and tea plantations. Then you will arrive west of Lembang and stop at Puteri Gunung thus avoiding another congestion. The hotel has been built some 30 years ago with solid materials: stone, marble,granit and is undergoing a renovation (ask for the renovated rooms). Each room or villa faces the garden and a very beautiful view on the valley. Staff friendly, clientele essentially Indonesian families and groups.

Room tip: ask for the superior room located in the gardens, away from the road, and the renovated ones.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Andre D
Puteri Gunung Hotel, Owner at Puteri Gunung Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Warmest greeting from Puteri Gunung Hotel

Thank you for sharing stunning review and we are honor to read the review title.

All of Puteri Gunung Hotel team are very pleased to hear that we have successfully exceeded your expectations and you feel so enjoy and safe during your recent stay with us.

Together with Puteri Gunung Hotel team, thank you for residing with us and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel and once again provide you with another memorable, excellent and enriching meeting and holiday experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I travelled with my family at the end of december 2012, we've got the room in this hotel by Agoda. my room was old, run down, but spacious with the "need help" wooden floor. actually. i choose this hotel coz the photos at their website were amazing. In fact it wasn't. the view is just average for me, Lembang has many places and views greater than that. so, I felt that I was choosing a wrong hotel. especially if I compare it with the room rate. it's quite expensive for the resort view they promised. the service also quite slow, I have to repeat my request for 3 times before finally take the room slippers by my self at the front desk (try to imagine that !!...., hahahaha). the breakfast is "humble" (if I can use the word) for the resort standard. but the swimming pool is huge enough. I suggest you to ask for the, at least, standard balcony room if you wanna stay here, don't take the standard garden room coz it's disappointing.

Room tip: don't choose the standard garden room, it's too expensive for the oldness.
Date of stay: December 2012

Warm greetings from Puteri Gunung Hotel

Thank you for your stay and for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your visit to our hotel, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share these with our team for the review, so that we can continue to improve our services.

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Rest assured that this issue will be looked into with related departments to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

We hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience.

Cordially

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Staying at Puteri Gunung for a weekend.

My first impression when entering the hotel is the atmosphere was relaxing. Good cool air, mountain view, shady trees.

A bit disappointment when I saw that my room is quite old (heard they have renovated some rooms, but obviously not my room).

Pool is ok. They have adult and kid pool. Both are plain ordinary but relatively clean. My boy spent his energy well in the kid pool.

Breakfast is simple but good. Some traditional Bandung food caught my appetite.

In term value for money, I would say that I am not really satisfied. Probably if I had renovated room it will be good one.

Room tip: Ask to have the renovated room.
Date of stay: May 2012