All reviews honeymoon suite indoor swimming pool holiday inn dago area factory outlet parking space spacious room walking distance internet connection hotel is located business trip sky lounge traffic jam welcome drink meeting room city view comfortable hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Luxton Bandung wins by location, since it is located in a strategic area of dago / Ir. H Juanda street. Really appreciated their excellent services by giving me an earlier check-in.
The swimming pool is small and the gym is spaceous with limited gears.
One thing I hate most of the hotel service is that they are providing smoking area in the dining area, still under the same roof of the room, for me it is quiet annoying especially when they are out of seats so that we must sit near the smoking area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
14  Thank Ari K
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Bapak Ari K,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung.

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel location and services.

I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding some aspects of the hotel. I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice heated pool for kids, spacious room, good breakfast with plenty choices, lots of restaurant in walking distance, good staffs..
But still below my expectation.. i was expecting a more luxurious, but their bathroom is smelly, bed is noisy, limited parking spot and not a nice towel provided, you'll find better hotel nearby..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
13  Thank Adek O
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Mr. Adek O,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I’m delighted to learn that you had enjoyed our Hotel facilities. However I’m most concerned about your feedback of the room comfort, bathroom odor, towel condition and limited parking space during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming.

I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The staff at this hotel are incredibly friendly, helpful, and welcoming.
There was a very wide range of food available at the buffet breakfast, all of which was delicious.
We stayed in the honeymoon suite, which had a hot tub on the enclosed balcony, overlooking the city. The room was very spacious and comfortable. We managed to get a half price deal for the room online. I probably wouldn't have paid full price for this room though. We only stayed one night so we didn't get a chance to try out all of the hotel's facilities, but there were many to chose from, including a restaurant, bar, spa, and pool.
I'd love to go back to this hotel - absolute ideal for couples.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Jay J
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Mr. Jay J,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I am glad to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and hospitality

I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

First ambience was great lobby, and my kids was enjoy at pool area, in the morning was various food for bfast, great food, when enjoy bfast someone wearing suites and Chef came to ask how the food everything was great,,,,thank you the Luxton Bandung, thank you Mr. Hendy and Chef Nanang for great hospitality

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
14  Thank Andy S

Dear Bapak Andy S,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I’m glad that The Luxton Bandung has lived up your expectations.

It is indeed great to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

its the strategic hotel in Bandung, near to famous place in this city, for example BIP (Bandung Indah Plaza) etc. This Hotel make the guest comfortable to enjoy this city because employees provide hospitality.
This hotel has a playground so if you have children do not hesitate to take him to play a moment off fatigue around the city of Bandung, swimming pool and gym.
I commanded this hotel for bossiness and family.

Room Tip: choose the room that is the main road
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
20  Thank yandimukhdar
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear yandimukhdar,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at The Luxton Bandung and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to The Luxton Bandung sometime in the near future.

Kind Regards,